Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like pumpkin hunt to come back?

• Total voters

30q5

Sep 26, 2020
Sweden
Hi!

When halloween finally arrived to CubeCraft i wanted to do the pumpkin hunt again. But when i checked around the lobby to find a pumpkin head, there was no heads at all. And thats why i think they've removed it. And to be honest i do want back pumpkin hunt as it feels like the cubecraft tradition that happens every halloween. And i decided to make a post about this to see what yall think too.

Sonol

Jul 17, 2021
Great idea, I would love to see pumpkin hunt again, but maybe try to make suggestion about it so it can be forwarded.

30q5

Sep 26, 2020
Sweden
Great idea, I would love to see pumpkin hunt again, but maybe try to make suggestion about it so it can be forwarded.
Yeha i was thinking so too. But felt like i wanted to make a poll too so then could implement it later on if it got a lot of votes for yes for example.

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
The pumpkin hunts were probably the best part about Halloween updates. It gave players (especially lobby-sitters) a fun non-competitive thing to do. On top of all of that, it never really took any brain power. You could just run around in the main lobby looking for pumpkins while talking to your friends. Really hope they bring it back next year.

Reactions: 30q5

30q5

Sep 26, 2020
Sweden
The pumpkin hunts were probably the best part about Halloween updates. It gave players (especially lobby-sitters) a fun non-competitive thing to do. On top of all of that, it never really took any brain power. You could just run around in the main lobby looking for pumpkins while talking to your friends. Really hope they bring it back next year.

Yeah i would want cubecraft to double the size of pumpkin heads that you will find. Like 40 pumpkins that are hidden in the lobby for the exchange of a bigger reward.

30q5

Sep 26, 2020
Sweden
Yeah i would want cubecraft to double the size of pumpkin heads that you will find. Like 40 pumpkins that are hidden in the lobby for the exchange of a bigger reward.
Lol sorry, my website got bugged so i happened to respond to you three Times.

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
That would be a good idea except for the fact that everyone can just use a guide to find it. Honestly, they should have multiple rewards for the hunt in different lobbies. I feel like it would get a lot of people to interact and communicate in the lobbies, which is good. Also, no worries about your website glitching.

Reactions: GeoJosh7
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom