Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
I want to be able to pick up the items of the players i kill, so the who game isn't just about killing each other with kits but starting out with a kit and building your way up to higher gear like it was originally.

If they could just make a new gamemode called "Classic Kitpvp" with the similar kits and the way it was before that would be great.

The currently Kitpvp isn't really original and could be found on any other server, when this server works so hard to be one in a kind.

Reactions: betty's oldies

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
The idea seems interesting.

You didn't really give that much description of how the old PvP was, but we all know if something is gone, is for a reason. Probably an unknown reason.

You should check out Assassins mode on FFA to have a similar level-up gameplay.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I like this idea since it's hard to survive without being able to get other new gear after yours is gone and die. +1

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
The idea seems interesting.

You didn't really give that much description of how the old PvP was, but we all know if something is gone, is for a reason. Probably an unknown reason.

You should check out Assassins mode on FFA to have a similar level-up gameplay.
Possibly because they wanted to revamp multiplayer and include elytra. Other than that, the new and old KitPvP are the same.

Reactions: Ping Ether

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
Just type /shop and buy some :p

As to the suggestion, it just sounds like assassins without the coins.
But you start with balance different kits, so you can kill someone to get the gear you want, like kill archer to get arrows, kill beast to get iron armors etc.

I like old style kitpvp, but if they add this it will split the players playing ffa, so we don't have enough players to play both game mode .

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
But you start with balance different kits, so you can kill someone to get the gear you want, like kill archer to get arrows, kill beast to get iron armors etc.

I like old style kitpvp, but if they add this it will split the players playing ffa, so we don't have enough players to play both game mode .
Don't forget that people that stopped playing and did not go to ffa. I know lots of people who enjoyed the old kitpvp and dont really enjoy this mindless pvp. I loved "leveling up" and going from full leather to diamond armor in a hour/half hour.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom