Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dopplesuey

Member
Aug 2, 2020
1
0
1
25
Honestly, im never sure wether im right in this matter, but i for one played cubecraft for basically only H/S back when it was still there. I remember when it got taken off, it might have been considered a “dead game”, but all in all, the server itself was dying at that time. I really was sad when they took it off. No other servers matched the quality of this ones H/S. it was at this time that i quit the server.

When i finally rejoined, i was saddened to see that H/S hadnt been placed back, but i found Slime Infection, which was like a preview game (?). Anyways, it was once again a game that i really loved to play. They updated the game and the maps a few times, for the better or for the worse, but then, once again, they suddenly removed the game, and i am very positive that this game was a very played game. Since it was never an official game, i waited in hopes of them bringing it out officially, but this never happened, thus i lived very sadly afterwards.

Guess this was just me ranting about wanting back 2 deleted cubecraft games.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom