Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

razzer344

Mar 11, 2017
Money walls was the best thing on CubeCraft imo and now it's been replaced with spamming your hotbar to make some terrible music.

God please

Reactions: Konfl1ct

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Money Walls?
Hmmm
acc6d0cc2fa3030894e8979ca5c07a44.png

NO USE

Feb 3, 2016
It wasn't that bad, but i think they should get a new game instead of blockband and come out with some new cool thing.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I don't think it will ever come back, to be honest. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember staff saying that blockband never necessarily 'replaced' money walls..

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Money Walls has been removed because of the unpopularity. The game that here is now, in stead of Money Walls is Blockband, I personally don't like that game.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I liked the game but I don't think it coming back because it had alot of bugs and not alot of players played it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Money Walls has been removed because of the unpopularity. The game that here is now, in stead of Money Walls is Blockband, I personally don't like that game.
Real reasons:
TacosBeFriends said:
Hi guys. I appreciate the enthusiasm you all have for Money Walls, but at the end of the day, it was just an uncreative, uninspired clone of Eggwars. I can't help but feel that if there were a "Meh, I guess" option for the vote, it would be the majority rather than yes (everyone always votes yes for new features.) It's highly unlikely that Money Walls will be making a return, for several reasons:
  • Game-killing bug. The final nail in Money Wall's coffin was the inexplicable bug that caused the game to boot everyone upon starting. Simply put, our devs have bigger fish to fry than to fix a less popular version of a major game.
  • Lack of originality. It's literally Eggwars but with slightly different loot, the egg is replaced with a skeleton, and the island aspect is removed. Removing Money Walls makes room for new games, like Blockband. It should be noted that Blockband didn't "replace" Money Walls. It is in no way meant as a substitute for the removed game. We just happened to put it in Money Walls' place.
  • Unpopular. The game always played second fiddle to Eggwars, which is one of our most trafficked games.
  • New potential. With one game gone, we have room for a new game. Maybe we'll port a classic over from the Chunk; maybe we'll make one of the countless games I've suggested over the years. The possibilities are endless!
In conclusion, it's probably not coming back. I don't have the final say, obviously, but from past experience, it's a safe bet that Money Walls is gone for good.

Thread locked, as per Dotsy's request.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I loved Money walls, i would love to have it back. Also the new Block Band game is terrible and i hate that kind of game. Some people said that Money walls was like The Walls in Hypixel but that is not true at all, Money Walls was so much fun, you could not farm and there was no camping, something similar has got to come back!
Maybe not Money Walls but it has to be similar, the thing about zombies guarding the Generators was awesome as it removes farming and afk. And nobody could fall, as there is no void in the game which i liked a lot.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
now it's been replaced with spamming your hotbar to make some terrible music.
Bahahah

Warning, opinions below:

I know I'm beating a dead horse at this point, but the gamemode wasn't worth resurrecting. The size of the gamemode meant that maps had to be enormous, and because for some backwards reason there seems to be a 'no reusing maps across multiple gamemodes' policy, it would've taken months for the builders to add content to it.

The gamemode was doomed to die from the very beginning, because it was released unfinished. It was riddled with bugs from insufficient testing; it shipped with only three maps* that became stale quickly; it was void of any incentive, having no leaderboards or achievements; and it was essentially a hybrid of Eggwars and The Walls.

It's sad that we lost one of few gamemodes that don't take place in the sky, but it really didn't offer any experiences that cannot already be achieved through games such as Eggwars or Survival Games. At the end of the day, it was still a process of scouring the map's hot-zones, killing opposition to plunder loot that can be used to kill said opposition faster, and destroying said opposition's objective to eliminate them from the game. aside from the unique mob spawning aspect, it was totally vacuous.

*Thnx Dotsy

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I've been telling me that Money Walls has been removed because of the unpopularity. It can be that there are other reasons that Money Walls has been removed.
Bahahah

Warning, opinions below:

I know I'm beating a dead horse at this point, but the gamemode wasn't worth resurrecting. The size of the gamemode meant that maps had to be enormous, and because for some backwards reason there seems to be a 'no reusing maps across multiple gamemodes' policy, it would've taken months for the builders to add content to it.

The gamemode was doomed to die from the very beginning, because it was released unfinished. It was riddled with bugs from insufficient testing; it shipped with only three maps* that became stale quickly; it was void of any incentive, having no leaderboards or achievements; and it was essentially a hybrid of Eggwars and The Walls.

It's sad that we lost one of few gamemodes that don't take place in the sky, but it really didn't offer any experiences that cannot already be achieved through games such as Eggwars or Survival Games. At the end of the day, it was still a process of scouring the map's hot-zones, killing opposition to plunder loot that can be used to kill said opposition faster, and destroying said opposition's objective to eliminate them from the game. aside from the unique mob spawning aspect, it was totally vacuous.

*Thnx Dotsy
Please read every reply next time. Besides, he quoted TACOS. Tacos is an ADMIN. Those reasons are real.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom