Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Nope it won’t be brought back. It was more broken than any of the other games and got removed like 4 years ago

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
3627673B-B0AC-4EA9-8C70-D024C379068B.png
Please don’t create so many threads of the same topic ;)

Reactions: Marieke2001

KillerCreeper112

Feb 21, 2016
Nope it won’t be brought back. It was more broken than any of the other games and got removed like 2.5 years ago
I don't know how it was broken, I never saw any bugs or glitches that were too severe. Removing money walls pretty much killed Cubecraft.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I don't know how it was broken, I never saw any bugs or glitches that were too severe. Removing money walls pretty much killed Cubecraft.
How in heavensname did it kill CCG? It was removed during their peak months and the playercount never went down of it, because players would never play it in the end. Eggwars and Skywars keep this server alive for over 5 years now. I do remember bugs. Games not ending, extreme lag and not being able to hit members (I think, because it was like 5 years ago that this game got removed).

KillerCreeper112

Feb 21, 2016
How in heavensname did it kill CCG? It was removed during their peak months and the playercount never went down of it, because players would never play it in the end. Eggwars and Skywars keep this server alive for over 5 years now. I do remember bugs. Games not ending, extreme lag and not being able to hit members (I think, because it was like 5 years ago that this game got removed).
Cube Craft was the only server to have Money Walls. Obviously, if it's the only server with a popular game that no other server has on it, players are going to leave and they have. I personally know others that do not play Cube Craft anymore because it was removed, including myself.
Especially dating back on it now, there are only around three thousand people that play Cube Craft daily. Comparing that to the ten thousand daily players that they have gotten before, that's a damn big difference. I do know for a fact that the removal of Money Walls has played into account for that.

Also, if the bugs you have listed were a thing before, the developers could have taken the time to fix them. Of course, every game is going to have bugs, especially when first released but the developers were too lazy to work on it. The game got a lot of attention and players liked it. They are just going to remove a whole game due to bugs when they can be fixed?

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Especially dating back on it now, there are only around three thousand people that play Cube Craft daily. Comparing that to the ten thousand daily players that they have gotten before, that's a damn big difference. I do know for a fact that the removal of Money Walls has played into account for that.
There were a lot of things that made cubecraft lose players, such as the popularity of minecraft in general declining and the move to 1.9 pvp that drove some players away. Removing games had almost nothing to do with it. A year ago cubecraft was at its lowest point, with barely 2000 people on weekends, and now it has 3000 everyday, and now you only have a few games available. It's interesting how removing games like money walls made almost no effect on the playercount. It's almost like barely anyone played them. Weird...

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Also, if the bugs you have listed were a thing before, the developers could have taken the time to fix them. Of course, every game is going to have bugs, especially when first released but the developers were too lazy to work on it. The game got a lot of attention and players liked it. They are just going to remove a whole game due to bugs when they can be fixed?
You know that developers don’t choose their project, but management just tells them what to do? Also yes Money Walls had bugs but it just wasn’t worth the dev time anymore at one point.

Reactions: Dudu

KillerCreeper112

Feb 21, 2016
You know that developers don’t choose their project, but management just tells them what to do? Also yes Money Walls had bugs but it just wasn’t worth the dev time anymore at one point.
How wasn't it worth their time whenever the game was popular? What makes a game not worth the time then?

KillerCreeper112

Feb 21, 2016
There were a lot of things that made cubecraft lose players, such as the popularity of minecraft in general declining and the move to 1.9 pvp that drove some players away. Removing games had almost nothing to do with it. A year ago cubecraft was at its lowest point, with barely 2000 people on weekends, and now it has 3000 everyday, and now you only have a few games available. It's interesting how removing games like money walls made almost no effect on the playercount. It's almost like barely anyone played them. Weird...
You can not really say that Money Walls was not popular because it was. There's much proof of that as well. Look at the YouTube videos of Money Walls, the views, the comments. Many people loved the game.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
There's much proof of that as well. Look at the YouTube videos of Money Walls, the views, the comments. Many people loved the game.
There are literally 3 videos with over 10k views. I’ve watched the comments and most of them are from 2/3 years ago, not 4, when it was still around. These commenters never played it as it was already removed at that time.

How wasn't it worth their time whenever the game was popular? What makes a game not worth the time then?
Probably unpopularity. I don’t remember games filling up that quickly some weeks after release. Or maybe the bugs would take too much time, more than creating a new game. I wouldn’t know as I wasn’t a staff member back at that time.

Reactions: Dudu

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
“Money Walls had two problems: it was extremely derivative of Eggwars (literally just Eggwars without the void) and it had that enormous bug that just killed every game. Fixing it was too much hassle at the time for how unpopular the game was, and considering we had Eggwars, it just made more sense to scrap the game instead of sinking money and dev hours into fixing it. Money Walls isn't popular enough to stand on its own.”
This is a quote from the manager back then, Tacosbefriends.

KillerCreeper112

Feb 21, 2016
There are literally 3 videos with over 10k views. I’ve watched the comments and most of them are from 2/3 years ago, not 4, when it was still around. These commenters never played it as it was already removed at that time.

Probably unpopularity. I don’t remember games filling up that quickly some weeks after release. Or maybe the bugs would take too much time, more than creating a new game. I wouldn’t know as I wasn’t a staff member back at that time.
All you could find were three videos with over 10k views? Look at Preston's video:
Over one million views, with a good portion of the comments: "Make more money walls". Which, some of them were posted two-three years ago but most were posted four years ago. He also made another Money Walls video which got just under eight hundred thousand views.
I don't understand how the game was unpopular. It never took long to get into a game.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Over one million views, with a good portion of the comments: "Make more money walls".
People asking for videos does not translate to playerbase. I bet most of those people never even joined cube ever, they dont want to play it, they just want to watch videos about it. Views on a video mean nothing when we are talking playerbase.

Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom