Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I would like to see Money Walls make a classic return with all the generators and the mobs to guard them. It was always very challenging with all the mobs and that is why it was fun. It also introduced the emerald generator! :D

-Hank

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I would like to see Money Walls make a classic return with all the generators and the mobs to guard them. It was always very challenging with all the mobs and that is why it was fun. It also introduced the emerald generator! :D

-Hank
This has been suggested countless times, a lot of people have even made re-invents of the game which are really dope like @Gainfullterror 's one. I don't know the reason why they aren't bringing it back, maybe ask an administrator?

Reactions: Ping Ether

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This has been suggested countless times, a lot of people have even made re-invents of the game which are really dope like @Gainfullterror 's one. I don't know the reason why they aren't bringing it back, maybe ask an administrator?
I can ask if I wanted to, I have full contact to tacosbefriends, its just that I would like to see other peoples input.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I can ask if I wanted to, I have full contact to tacosbefriends, its just that I would like to see other peoples input.
There's many threads you can read which would show you people's input, there's hundreds of suggestions on this. :eek:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It was removed due to specific reasons, so I don't think it will come back.

- It wasn't popular.
- There were too many bugs in it.
- It never received an update.
- It wasn't original.

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
It was removed due to specific reasons, so I don't think it will come back.

- It wasn't popular.
- There were too many bugs in it.
- It never received an update.
- It wasn't original.
Many people ask that 'Money Walls' comes back, so most likely it will be popular.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
its just that I would like to see other peoples input.
If you'd like to see other peoples input, you should check this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bringbackmoneywalls.180853/.
It's one of the biggest threads made to 'bring back moneywalls'. Also, Tacosbefriends conclusion found on the end.
Hi guys. I appreciate the enthusiasm you all have for Money Walls, but at the end of the day, it was just an uncreative, uninspired clone of Eggwars. I can't help but feel that if there were a "Meh, I guess" option for the vote, it would be the majority rather than yes (everyone always votes yes for new features.) It's highly unlikely that Money Walls will be making a return, for several reasons:
  • Game-killing bug. The final nail in Money Wall's coffin was the inexplicable bug that caused the game to boot everyone upon starting. Simply put, our devs have bigger fish to fry than to fix a less popular version of a major game.
  • Lack of originality. It's literally Eggwars but with slightly different loot, the egg is replaced with a skeleton, and the island aspect is removed. Removing Money Walls makes room for new games, like Blockband. It should be noted that Blockband didn't "replace" Money Walls. It is in no way meant as a substitute for the removed game. We just happened to put it in Money Walls' place.
  • Unpopular. The game always played second fiddle to Eggwars, which is one of our most trafficked games.
  • New potential. With one game gone, we have room for a new game. Maybe we'll port a classic over from the Chunk; maybe we'll make one of the countless games I've suggested over the years. The possibilities are endless!
In conclusion, it's probably not coming back. I don't have the final say, obviously, but from past experience, it's a safe bet that Money Walls is gone for good.
locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom