Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should map Halloween return?

• Total voters

techguy123

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2017
The title is pretty self explanatory, but I'd like to see a return of the map Halloween for EggWars! You know, the one with the giant pumpkin in the middle of your base?

I'd like to see this because it's pretty hard to find Halloween maps at the moment and if a 3rd map was added, maybe this would help.

Also, this map had pretty good gameplay with the hidden Level 3 diamond gen on top of the scarecrow.

Overall, I just think this map should return.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
The title is pretty self explanatory, but I'd like to see a return of the map Halloween for EggWars! You know, the one with the giant pumpkin in the middle of your base?

I'd like to see this because it's pretty hard to find Halloween maps at the moment and if a 3rd map was added, maybe this would help.

Also, this map had pretty good gameplay with the hidden Level 3 diamond gen on top of the scarecrow.

Yea that would be awesome so original!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

YESS I MISS IT!!!

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

Yes! That would really be nice!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I would just like to see some more maps added to other games because atm Eggwars has the most Halloween maps but games like Arcade,Tower defence , Island gales are getting left behind. It would be cool if tey added some maps for those smaller/new gamemodes.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016

There is already 2 new maps in Eggwars for Halloween, if Cubecraft wanted to add more they can, but its unlikely

L

Lightning McQueen

Whatever just know I wont play it. It's a pretty boring map. Only thing i liked was how easy it was to camp at top. Unfortunately I had no good fights with skybasers. I like killing skybasers

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
That was the first map I ever played, and it was my favourite for a while. I want it back I guess.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom