Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
There are so many minor changes that can be made that would greatly affect the server (i.e. balancing KitPvP kits), yet they never happen. This is presumably because the developers are all working on more important things, so why not bring back Jr. Developers? They could work on the smaller aspects of the server, things that don't necessarily make a new game, but instead refine the old ones.

Also, is there any particular reason as to why the system was scrapped to begin with?

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
As far as I know it didn't worked out they way they wanted it to be. It took more time to assign those Jr. Dev to projects rather then actual letting them create things. So it was pretty useless. This is what I have heard, so I am not sure.

But I think redoing the Jr Developer system isn't a bad idea at all, as long as you got plans on things that has to be done.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
There are so many minor changes that can be made that would greatly affect the server (i.e. balancing KitPvP kits), yet they never happen. This is presumably because the developers are all working on more important things, so why not bring back Jr. Developers? They could work on the smaller aspects of the server, things that don't necessarily make a new game, but instead refine the old ones.

Also, is there any particular reason as to why the system was scrapped to begin with?
I would like it if there was a specific group that handled updating games rather than makin new ones

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom