Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should they add ironfall back

• YES GOD PLEASE YES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Funder

Sep 16, 2019
look everyone and i mean everyone would love to have the ironfall mini game back since it was the best i mean if you really re-did it with the titan's (iron golem) being bigger and more custom able with commands it really could be a cool game making your sever go up in love and follow's and all round it would be amazing so please add it back because not many people know about it and since titan-fall 3 is coming and with apex still loved it would be amazing for the player base and also you as sever maker's since if you do it right you could get as popular as hypixel... so please add it back...

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
We've never had such a game before and I'm either dumb and don't know we had it before, or this is a mistake from your end. Anyway, because it's a suggestion, I'll leave it open for the good cause, though in my opinion I doubt this will make the server way bigger nor will it actually be a possible thing to make (looking at the reference you gave: titanfall)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Are you talking about the minigames on the Chunk? I’m for sure that CCG never had games like what you’re describing here, but the Chunk might’ve had

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
It was a minigame on The Chunk that was a Minecraft rendition of Titanfall. There are lots of YouTube videos if you want to get an idea of the original like this

I’ll just say that this couldn’t be added to ‘all networks’ as guns aren’t allowed by Minecraft on partnered Bedrock servers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom