Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 4, 2017
Okay... so apparently nobody seems to understand that when I say "bring back auto-balancing", I mean "bring back the pre-game auto-balance system Cubecraft used to have". I don't know where you all got the notion that I was asking for mid-game rebalancing.

I'm aware that parties need to be able to stick together, but the acceptable ranges for a "balanced" game to start is absurd - I played 2 games of TNT trouble where the other team started out with 2x the players as ours (18 vs. 9, 16 vs. 7).

So, Option #1, you just restrict a balanced game to "within 3 players of the other team".

Option #2, you bring back pre-game auto-balance, and give preference to party members to not be auto-balanced. And if that's too hard, then bring back auto-balance anyways. Why?

A game being balanced is more important than a party staying together.

Last edited:

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Idk but the game only starts when the minimum players is reached, so if peole leave yeah then what? A auto-balance? People hated it , they got rid of it now people want it back again! Personally i didnt care if i got "autobalanced" into another team ( i liked to annoy my friends and be like ha, im not on your side and just straight up trolling them) but i would always lose if i did got autobalanced.

Jul 4, 2017
Idk but the game only starts when the minimum players is reached, so if peole leave yeah then what? A auto-balance? People hated it , they got rid of it now people want it back again! Personally i didnt care if i got "autobalanced" into another team ( i liked to annoy my friends and be like ha, im not on your side and just straight up trolling them) but i would always lose if i did got autobalanced.

The game only starts when the minimum is reached, sure, but I'm saying that, in the lobby, people get to choose which team they can join, and there's barely any restriction on which team a player can choose to join. You can literally have a game of 30 people where 20 of them choose one team, leaving the other team with only 10 players. That's dumb. When the lobby timer runs out, it should either be much stricter with the team balance, or else force some people from the bigger team over to the smaller team.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't think auto-balance is the best way to solve this issue. I would like to see the difference in team sizes to be a bit lowered as I've been in some pretty one sided games but auto balance would be unfair to those who are on a winning team (if any mid game swap occurs). I think having the idea of games only starting when there is "x amount of players between teams" would make much more sense.

Reactions: Edgeless

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
I don't think auto-balance is the best way to solve this issue. I would like to see the difference in team sizes to be a bit lowered as I've been in some pretty one sided games but auto balance would be unfair to those who are on a winning team (if any mid game swap occurs). I think having the idea of games only starting when there is "x amount of players between teams" would make much more sense.
I agree here with Mr. Bob

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Okay... so apparently nobody seems to understand that when I say "bring back auto-balancing", I mean "bring back the pre-game auto-balance system Cubecraft used to have". I don't know where you all got the notion that I was asking for mid-game rebalancing.

I'm aware that parties need to be able to stick together, but the acceptable ranges for a "balanced" game to start is absurd - I played 2 games of TNT trouble where the other team started out with 2x the players as ours (18 vs. 9, 16 vs. 7).

So, Option #1, you just restrict a balanced game to "within 3 players of the other team".

Option #2, you bring back pre-game auto-balance, and give preference to party members to not be auto-balanced. And if that's too hard, then bring back auto-balance anyways. Why?

A game being balanced is more important than a party staying together.
Option #3 Just dont play the game or quit

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Did no one read? He meant auto-balancing pre-game.
In my opinion, I would simply make pre-game auto-balancing a thing. If you're in a party, well too bad.

Reactions: Maaarijn
F

Facelurite

Not in team skywars or team eggwars. Its your own problem if you get in a team on your own there, what almost never happens too.
Agreed . Autobalance pre game except for SG , SW and EW.

(Excluding Tea Party and 10 player maps , those need autobalances)

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom