Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
I dont remember the Server's name(1 of featured servers, last year).
Just found the screenshot
Capture+_2020-12-01-12-44-49.png

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
false bans in a single day, think about it
I'm all for change in the right direction and things like this being brought up is great, but I would like to clarify as I feel that this is a bit misleading. Out of the 8 screenshots there, 5 of them were not in fact banned in the same day, and 2 of them were undone very quickly. Having any false bans is always of course an issue, however in a single day that is one person who would've been potentially affected by this suggestion, not eight people.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
I'm all for change in the right direction and things like this being brought up is great, but I would like to clarify as I feel that this is a bit misleading. Out of the 8 screenshots there, 5 of them were not in fact banned in the same day, and 2 of them were undone very quickly. Having any false bans is always of course an issue, however in a single day that is one person who would've been potentially affected by this suggestion, not eight people.
yeah i said it wrong, its supposed to be "messages about false bans in a single day", mb

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
I totally agree with your suggestion I also saw a few players being false banned in many SkyWars or Eggwars games and after this complaining about it in staffhelp, but I also have saw many players who complain about it in staffhelp but wasn't falsly banned, most of them probably were hacking.
Anyways yes, there's also many many players that were punished inccorectly by sentinel.
But in my eyes the staffteam has to look strict in the appeal, after the player was banned for cheating-detection two times, after the second 7 days ban (if the first got accepted.)
As I said I :agree:

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I agree with your suggestion, though it’s a double-edged sword; good, because of the false banned people and bad because of the actual hackers who would continue hacking after only 7 days. Overall, I believe it would help the server!

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
the actual hackers who would continue hacking after only 7 days.
Hackers create temporary accounts, after 2-3 days, the account would be locked and can be unlocked by adding a phone number, at this point any ban is pointless.

When a player(not hacker) is banned for more than 7 days, he will be very angry(it shouldnt-> he deserves it), but this happens.
And this Angry-Player would search on Google how to create fake accounts, once he learns how to do it,
Guess What??!!!
A new Hacker has born🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ItzBqs

ItzBqs

Novice Member
Aug 26, 2021
The Netherlands
Hackers create temporary accounts, after 2-3 days, the account would be locked and can be unlocked by adding a phone number, at this point any ban is pointless.

When a player(not hacker) is banned for more than 7 days, he will be very angry(it shouldnt-> he deserves it), but this happens.
And this Angry-Player would search on Google how to create fake accounts, once he learns how to do it,
Guess What??!!!
A new Hac

Guess What??!!!
A new Hacker has born🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you get banned by sentinel you get some blocked IP by sentinel. So hackers cant join new accounts and play on it or the use a vpn.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io

@ItzBqs comment #36​

If you get banned by sentinel you get some blocked IP by sentinel. So hackers cant join new accounts and play on it or the use a vpn.

Reply:
The IP can be changed by pressing a button, and,
I'm not gonna tell you how to do it.

NOTE:
I never used VPN.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Sorry but this doesn't seem really accurate, however, if it was then Sentinel would be doing pretty good. This would mean that only 0.005% of Sentinel bans today (I used the numbers of today) would be false. I think the issue with shorter bans is that there will be more appeals for us to handle if people have to be banned more often. It's a no from me, sorry I don't think this will benefit anyone.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
Sorry but this doesn't seem really accurate, however, if it was then Sentinel would be doing pretty good. This would mean that only 0.005% of Sentinel bans today (I used the numbers of today) would be false. I think the issue with shorter bans is that there will be more appeals for us to handle if people have to be banned more often. It's a no from me, sorry I don't think this will benefit anyone.
1. If sentinel was actually good, there shouldnt be like 2-5 false bans a day
2. How would shorter bans increase the amount of appeals
3. People dont get banned more often, they get banned for a lesser amount of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.