Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoriaSky

Apr 14, 2022
Hello, I suddenly had an idea for bridges u might like, First of all a new map, my idea is to have a small map which means less space creating a more sweaty game. More specific on the visuals, I think a smaller more min version of the map temple would be nice. (taking away the ladder entrances on the sides, making the bridge shorter and decreasing the size of the temple structure) This ties into my second idea of adding a new gamemode into bridges. Making it less crazy with all the players by adding a solo mode (this has been discussed a lot previously). Removing powerups and powering up the tools a bit. I think with this new map (and a few others) IF (like I said in my previous post) Cubecraft has a lot of unique ideas) Cubecraft can come up with something like this (or even just updating or adding a map) the bridge community would be very happy. I hope someone on team Cubecraft sees this! Pls consider this! Help me with my goal!

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I suddenly had an idea for bridges u might like, First of all a new map, my idea is to have a small map which means less space creating a more sweaty game. More specific on the visuals, I think a smaller more min version of the map temple would be nice. (taking away the ladder entrances on the sides, making the bridge shorter and decreasing the size of the temple structure) This ties into my second idea of adding a new gamemode into bridges. Making it less crazy with all the players by adding a solo mode (this has been discussed a lot previously). Removing powerups and powering up the tools a bit. I think with this new map (and a few others) IF (like I said in my previous post) Cubecraft has a lot of unique ideas) Cubecraft can come up with something like this (or even just updating or adding a map) the bridge community would be very happy. I hope someone on team Cubecraft sees this! Pls consider this! Help me with my goal!
I only agree for SOLO BRIDGES & CTF

• Agree
Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
Top Bottom