Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Instead of a boring old money stealer , why not have the minecraft skin of someone famous serve you your items? Or if you want, your own characters skin! (Compatible with eggwars and blockwars)

No seriously money stealers are getting incredibly stale

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I assume is is talking about where in hypixel you can get vanity items where the villagers in games like bedwars can have different skins and look like player models. He wants to be able to replace what the villagers in eggwars look like.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
After some help of @SlainByMe I get it now. I really like your suggestion as the villager is becoming and could become very boring to watch against if you're buying something or changing your kit or anything. I'd like to see this being added! Great suggestion, I never thought of this before.

Reactions: CubeTale

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I like the villagers
you could always use a texture pack if you needed too
yes I realise you already have 1 and maybe 2 if you got that low-fire 1 but maybe you'll be able to find 1 that fits your needs

Instead of a boring old money stealer , why not have the minecraft skin of someone famous serve you your items? Or if you want, your own characters skin! (Compatible with eggwars and blockwars)

No seriously money stealers are getting incredibly stale
I don't really mind the villagers (yet) I think they're fine but I would still love to see a feature to custom the villagers or replace the villagers with something else.
It's not really necessary but it would still be a nice feature to add in the future, I think a lot of players would like it.
Maybe add some perks in this for (obsidian) ranked players because (obsidian) rank(s) can use some perks anyway.
Should you unlock them with (vanity) points or will it be free? I would say some with points because this gives players more goals to achieve or vanity points because this gives players (a little bit) more reason to buy a rank or maybe even ones that you unlock at a certain rank and definitely some to obsidian rank of course (also gives players a little bit more reason to buy a rank). But I don't say there can't be free ones.
Maybe a certain perk where you can implement a skin you can choose (famous person or something you made yourself etc).
It could also be completely free if you just want this because you don't like the villagers.... but I wouldn't recommend this.
I would definitely love to see myself everywhere! An option to select your own skin would be nice!
+1 from me.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I understand you think it'd be a good idea but it doesn't change much, it's a visual feature that doesn't change very much except an NPC.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
-1 for me
I like the idea, but I feel Cubecraft should focus on more important stuff

B

Britney Spears

is it just simply not clear or can you not think it through

The title compared to your suggestion doesn't really make sense in my opinion and you could've gone more in depth with your suggestion, but who am I to tell you what to do heh.

Anyhow, I'm not a fan of servers stealing eachothers (vanity) features, it's just very unoriginal and unproffesional to do so, saying that as a comment above stated that a competitor already has this future implemented on their server. So no, I'd rather not see this implemented unless they give it their own little touch.

-1 for me
I like the idea, but I feel Cubecraft should focus on more important stuff

This server's income partially comes from players purchasing ranks, due to the EULA ranked players can only have things that do not give them an advantage in-game over other players, which means that cool gadgets and vanity items and stuff are very important for a consumer as those are like 90% of what you get when purchasing a rank. So adding new vanity perks is indeed pretty important if you'd look from a commercial point of view.

A

A pigeon

Actual suggestion :

Replace the models of villagers with player skins on Eggwars.

Yes please , different skins for different maps .

A peasant for kingdom
A Keemstar(Gnomestar) skin for mushrooms
Eggcegutor for Beach (whats the spelling ?)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom