Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
I was just playing a game of SkyWars and when i play, there are always bowspammers. It just annoys me so much, i get thrown off instantly. Even with normal chest i got 50 arrows today. So i personally think they shouldn't put bows or arrows in the chests at the start at all. I know it's part of SkyWars but it just annoys me so much. I've been playing for an hour now today and i get killed every time by them.

Just had to get this off my chest (u get it :p ? )
Yeah bowspammers can be annoying. For every mean of attack there is a defense. Get a shield or make a wall. THey should be a problem

TheHolyAlpaca

Aug 28, 2017
The Netherlands
Bowspammers are a part of the game. They have a great impact on lucky kills and/or wins. They are annoying, although I do it sometimes too. But that doesn't mean you have to remove bows and/or arrows for the starter chests. It's quite simple to avoid bowspammers. Move in a fast, zigzag way towards your opponent. Bowspamming arrows usually don't come further than two blocks, and the max distance that someone can hit (without client modification) is five blocks, but even starters can hit about three blocks away. Also, bows effect 1.9 PvP as well. Since spam-clicking doesn't deal the same amount of damage, it's kinda annoying with bowspammers and the delay between hitting. You can simply avoid that by playing in 1.8 or a version that still supports 1.8 PvP. As simple as that.

Kind regards,
HolyAlpaca

EDIT: Fixed some grammar errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shayley

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
Bowspammers are a part of the game. They have a great impact on lucky kills and / or wins. They are annoying, although I do it sometimes too. But that doesn't mean you have to remove bows and / or arrows for the starter chests. It's quite simple to avoid bowspammers. Move in a fast, zigzag way towards your opponent. Bowspamming arrows usually don't come further than two blocks, and the max distance that someone can hit (without client modification) is five blocks, but even starters can hit about three blocks away. Also, bows affect 1.9 PvP as well. Since spam-clicking doesn't deal the same amount of damage, it's kinda annoying with bowspammers and the delay between hitting. You can simply avoid that by playing in 1.8 or a version that still supports 1.8 PvP. As simple as that.

Kind regards,
HolyAlpaca
Thank you for your reply, i really appreciate it, because i never found a way to 'fight' it :D I will definitely keep this in mind!

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Deal with it . You want to remove bows from starter islands because you cant deal with archers . smh .

What they need to do is remove iron ,diamond and gapples from there , nothing else.

Also shooting is not bowspamming learn the difference.
Please be a bit nice, Don't just say DEAL WITH IT!
It's kinda rude :p

Anyway, I know BowSpamming is annoying BUT, It's part of the game, I personally don't like bowspamming, Even though I do it sometimes, Sorry to hear you got killed multiple times by bowspammers! I do stand against having arrows lowered from the chest! Sorry, <3
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin!

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
If you're at mid or have a lot of space and you're gonna run at them, move left to right constantly to avoid the arrows :D

F

Facelurite

Please be a bit nice, Don't just say DEAL WITH IT!
It's kinda rude :p

Anyway, I know BowSpamming is annoying BUT, It's part of the game, I personally don't like bowspamming, Even though I do it sometimes, Sorry to hear you got killed multiple times by bowspammers! I do stand against having arrows lowered from the chest! Sorry, <3
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin!
I'll do as I please , helper wannabe.

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
I do not think it is completely removed but it is a good idea if they reduce the number of shares in the future and the new update

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty
This has happened to me, and I have shot other people in the beginning of Skywars games, maybe build a quick wall or put on the first armor you get as fast as possible.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Disagree, yes it's annoying but it's also a tactic. If you die by a archer, just go to the hub and play another game and deal with it =D

D

Deleted member 59979

This is far too relatable. And it's not even just on skywars its on other gamemodes like TNT trouble, Lucky islands, etc.

It's good to know im not the only one xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
Top Bottom