Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

D95_

Oct 1, 2019
i tend to get very mad when people stand on their islands and bow spam. There is nothing you can do except to die so I agree with this. Either add a new option for the voting or include no bows with no throwables

Reactions: iiJoris_

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
When the projectiles voting option was released, there was a ''no projectiles'' option. But almost every ranker voted for this and games with projectiles were rare. It wasn't fun at all imo, plus the chicken and archer kit were totally useless. Bows are part of Skywars and some people use a bow as a tactic. If you don't want to get hit, you can use a shield or place some blocks as denfense.

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017
There should be an extra vote about bow & arrows or include bow & arrows in the projectiles vote.
The designers should consider with a voting status as "No ranged weapons" and not just removing snowballs, and other projectiles. Good Suggestion

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The designers should consider with a voting status as "No ranged weapons" and not just removing snowballs, and other projectiles. Good Suggestion
So.. you suggest for a no projectiles vote option? If so: no, terrible idea.
This used to be an option and it was impossible to play a game without.

D

Deleted member 492126

But is there is any other way to beat bowspammers? (except enderpearls)
"I don't like bows, remove them"
"I don't like the void, remove it"
Bowspamming may be annoying to you, but that doesn't mean it's not a valid strategy. If I'm bad at using a sword, I'll use a bow. There's nothing wrong with it. Also, bowspamming is fun

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yeah.. get over it. Bows are a part of Minecraft, a part of PvP and a part of Skywars. Like it or not. Not everyone is good at fighting with swords. You shouldn't take away bows just because you don't like dying to bows.
It's a part of the game,deal with it.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Use a shield, place some blocks as defense or use a bow against them. They should be out of arrows at one point if they keep using their bow, wait for it and you can build towards them.

Reactions: aveely69
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!