Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
Hi everyone! So I've noticed for me personally that when i get a punch bow in solo mode i 95% of the time end up winning. Its so easy to do this and get free wins even though some people think its how noobs win.

What Do You Guys Think?
Is Bow Spam For Noobs or Not? Because Its A Good Way To Win!

Reactions: Vaxty

Vaxty

Jan 7, 2017
Hi everyone! So I've noticed for me personally that when i get a bow in solo mode i 95% of the time end up winning. Its so easy to do this and get free wins even though some people think its how noobs win.

What Do You Guys Think?
Is Bow Spam For Noobs or Not Because Its A Good Way To Win?

I agree thank you for this amazing idea

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
If people don't know how to combat bow spamming, it's a pretty straightforward win. It most likely won't work against the better players, since they know how to go about countering the arrow spam. I never really die to bow spam anymore, and it's more of a waste of time since it gives me openings to get a few nice hits in while the other is drawing back their bow. They usually end up missing most of their arrows anyways, so it's a pretty straightforward kill for me when I'm against a hardcore bow spammer.
It really depends on who you're fighting: The average player won't really be able to counter bow spamming, yet sort of being able to do it themselves, while the experienced players can easily avoid bow spam & easily do it too.?
I personally wouldn't count bow spamming as a "noob move".

Reactions: xLuiiJox

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
The way to combat bow spamming is to get a bow first and eliminate everyone before they get a bow :p

For real though, to combat bow spamming it takes a great deal of parkour skill along with a bit of luck. The one thing you simply cannot do against a bow spammer is attack him straight from the front. For instance, he shoots you with a bow, you run straight at him without moving left or right. This is a for sure death against bow spammers. Also, try to find a corner to "hide" where they cannot shoot you off from. Once they leave to get tnt/stronger bow, you can make a run for either mid or another island.

If you are not good with running away, you can always try a shield. However, if you are near the edge, using a shield is almost a sure death. For those of you who do not know, shields prevent arrow knockback. However, it does prevent melee knockback. If you are on the other end of this, the way to kill them is to bow spam them with your punch bow, then when you are right next to them, hit them with a melee attack from the bow then quickly shoot an arrow. Most of the time after attacking them with melee they will take down their shield and the arrow you fire will knock them off :)

Let me know if this post helped you :)

(Also I just got home after working 11 hours so if there is any grammar errors I apologize)

A

A pigeon

Theres a dofference between bowspam and shooting. Someone probably shot you. Tbh if you’re unable to combat it its your problem. Try a shield or run zig zag.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi everyone! So I've noticed for me personally that when i get a punch bow in solo mode i 95% of the time end up winning. Its so easy to do this and get free wins even though some people think its how noobs win.

What Do You Guys Think?
Its not that its for a "noob win" its just easy to win is all.

Ayroh

Coming from someone who knows the ins-and-outs of Eggwars and knows strategy, I think bow spamming / having a bow in general is a legitimate strategy. There are ways to counter a user with a bow, but I feel it's a must have, along side a personal diamond gen, early on. Bows are a great way to defend your egg early game, and also a great way to pick people off to weaken teams for elimination.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
The tactic isn't that nooby, however only noobs bowspam. If I see someone bowspam I will automatically assume they are bad at melee or bad at the game in general so I won't be scared to melee them and just win. I am yet to face a bow spammer who is actually good at pvp

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

What Do You Guys Think?
No, it's a strategy.
Sometimes you need to bow-spam, because an enemy has fulliron/diamond.
I don't think this is for noobs.

Aqitea

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2017
Sweds
Tbh its rly fuding annoying like sure you win but if you just use the bow i am pretty sure some ppl will be a little pissed and probably target you (if they are good). So i think that bow spamming is for noobs but you can use a bow sure without being a noob but not ALL the time.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Tbh its rly fuding annoying like sure you win but if you just use the bow i am pretty sure some ppl will be a little pissed and probably target you (if they are good). So i think that bow spamming is for noobs but you can use a bow sure without being a noob but not ALL the time.
Don't answer on threads where isn't answered for 14 days, @AnimalTamer1 lock?

Reactions: SpringWarz

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Please do not post on threads that are 2 weeks (14 days) old as this is considered necroposting. This is against the rules, which can be seen here.

Reactions: Ayroh
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom