Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

androsovitsk

Feb 24, 2020
Budapest, Hungary
Currently you can only obtain Bottle o' Enchanting via quests. The side quest Bottles of Fun made me craft an unusable amount of bottles, which I currently store in a double chest with no idea what to use it for.

My suggestion is that when you hold bottles in your off-hand slot experience collected converts casual bottles to Bottle o' Enchanting after a certain amount of experience/levels, just like how the Mending achievement repairs your items. I know that Bottle o' Enchanting is RNG - it drops 3-11 XP / bottle - so for example 3-5 levels (a total XP of 16-55) / Bottle o' Enchanting could be fair.

I don't like running around my island with 30+ levels of experience in case I fell to the void, so storing the experience I collected from my mob farm/smelting would benefit me if I need to enchant something quickly on a later date.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Sweetenerera

androsovitsk

Feb 24, 2020
Budapest, Hungary
Standing in front of my mob farm and clicking with my mouse is not a challenge either. The idea came to me when I dropped my Efficiency V pickaxe to the void by accident (I never thought anything like that would happen to me lmao) and I was like - "do I really have to stand in front of my mob farm again for 1-2 hours when I finally have quests to do instead?". I don't think storing it is overpowered, it also takes a lot of your time to collect enough experience bottles for a level 60 - 75 enchantment.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It does sound to me as a very useful and good idea, since it’s not comfortable to run accord with a lot of levels.I would like to see something like this getting added soon.

Reactions: androsovitsk
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖