Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ace096488

Aug 14, 2022
so a boss battle gamemode with different unique bosses you and you're friends can battle with like 1-8 players per fight and the bosses could be like a custom nether boss with different stages and it gives you effects and it has custom attacks. you could also get coins while fighting it depending on how much damage you got on one of the bosses stages you and you're team like if you did 1 damage total on the stage you just killed then you would only get 10 coins probably but if you did 100 damage then you would get 1000 coins. you could maybe use your coins in a shop with custom items and gear and multipliers for your damage or coins or smth. The higher stage you and your team killed the more coins you would get. illustration right there:

1666714163751.png

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
so a boss battle gamemode with different unique bosses you and you're friends can battle with like 1-8 players per fight and the bosses could be like a custom nether boss with different stages and it gives you effects and it has custom attacks. you could also get coins while fighting it depending on how much damage you got on one of the bosses stages you and you're team like if you did 1 damage total on the stage you just killed then you would only get 10 coins probably but if you did 100 damage then you would get 1000 coins. you could maybe use your coins in a shop with custom items and gear and multipliers for your damage or coins or smth. The higher stage you and your team killed the more coins you would get. illustration right there:

View attachment 215878
like the rpg boss we already had. It was OMEGA laggy/unplayable.

• Unsure
Reactions: Rocks1

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
I don’t think they will add a new game mode for the foreseeable future. Currently the staff team is busy porting the network to 1.19 and making sure that (hopefully) the Java network can stay.

Reactions: Rocks1

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like this wouldn’t go with cubecraft’s style. Cubecraft is more pvp competitive and vanilla based rather than fighting modded enemies. I feel like this would fit better in a modded server, or just a mod in general. Cubecraft is very busy right now, so I feel like it’s best to give them space until 1.19 porting is finished.

Reactions: Lyriie and Rocks1

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Minerware could have a boss
Honestly that sounds like a good idea. It would be cool to try and stab that giant cat that been killing people. Or at the very least they could make it so a group of enemy spawn in waves like the zombie one but it keeps going and keeps getting harder until 1 player is left alive or until 5 waves has pass.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom