Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ivaann

Aug 25, 2018
Spain
About Me

Hi, my name is Ivan I'm 15 years old and I live in Spain. You also may know me as Boony because I arrived to lvl 200 with that nickname.

How I found CubeCraft

At 2016 I started watching videos of skywars on CubeCraft but for that moment I didn't have a minecraft account, so at December 2016 I bought a minecraft account and I started playing cubecraft since that moment, my first join to the forums was in Aug 25, 2018 but I made the introduction now because why not.

I have been playing almost everyday and that's how I got +6800 wins in solo skywars, +2700 wins in team skywars, +6900 in team eggwars and arrived to the leaderboards of some arcade games like archer assault and paintball, I also was top 3-4 in Eggwars Beta before it get removed.

Some Extras

I have a youtube channel where I recorded some of my skywars and eggwars games https://www.youtube.be/c/ivanr12

I have made a lot of friends on CubeCraft, but I can't play with them due to my PERMANENT BAN, my appeal got denied and CapitanGato says that I won't be unbanned because it's permanent, that's why the title of my introduction says "maybe goodbye".

Community

So guys I want you to answer what would you do if you are in my position, you are level 204 and you got permanently banned.

Thanks for reading <3

Roodrii

Mar 16, 2020
Spain
Just reading this introduction I feel a tremendous helplessness because such a person is banned from this server and there are many other people playing without even deserving it since they are clearly using hacks but well this is not the subject of discussion. A person who has that level on the server, being on a lot of mini-game leaderboards does not deserve to end like this. If he's trying to keep in touch with the person who banned him every day, it's because he loves this server and has a lot of friends on it who think he deserves a second chance. One of them is me who has been playing with him since I had no rank and I was nothing on this server and he was the one who made me see that cubecraft was a great server with a great community (now I have +8700 wins in solo skywars). If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be writing this, and in this introduction I don't want it to be a forever I want it to be a see you again because many friends are waiting for him the day he can return. So please reflect a bit and think about whether this player deserves to be unbanned or not because for people who want to see him unbanned there isn't lack and in this server there have been many second chances with people who do not deserve it and that in the end they will end up returning make the same mistake, but I'm sure that he will not ... --- Roodrii

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
CapitanGato sucks as staff. Bonny one of my best friends thanks for all games and hope we can play (in h***) soon. regards

• Sad
Reactions: Matriox and Conea64

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
I remember playing beta eggwars with you and we had such a good time. When Fesa told me that you got banned I got pretty sad, I realised I would not be able to play with you anymore and that it would be really hard to communicate. I hope you come back some time soon.

(Also I beat you in levels now ez)

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello, welcome to the forums! It's nice to meet you.
About your permanent ban, I would say that you should wait, at least, 1 year. Because after a year, they usually forgive permanent mutes / bans. So not everything is lost right now. Just make sure you do not bypass this permanent ban... There's always hope.

Reactions: Ivaann

Ivaann

Aug 25, 2018
Spain
Hello, welcome to the forums! It's nice to meet you.
About your permanent ban, I would say that you should wait, at least, 1 year. Because after a year, they usually forgive permanent mutes / bans. So not everything is lost right now. Just make sure you do not bypass this permanent ban... There's always hope.
Welp, what would you do if you have to wait a year?

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Welp, what would you do if you have to wait a year?
You can play other games apart from Minecraft, or just play solo gamemode with mods. You can always chat on cube's discord and in here. Read books, go outside with friends, watch movies, series,... You know, there's a lot of stuff that you can do apart from online games.

Ivaann

Aug 25, 2018
Spain
You can play other games apart from Minecraft, or just play solo gamemode with mods. You can always chat on cube's discord and in here. Read books, go outside with friends, watch movies, series,... You know, there's a lot of stuff that you can do apart from online games.
Yea but it's difficult to play another game than Minecraft if you have been playing almost every day for years.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
You can recharge your purchases and move to a better server that doesn’t false ban people.

I’m sorry about your false ban.I hope that a server doesn’t false ban people.

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you here (:
After 6 months you can probably get unbanned tho

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks again for all the assistance you provided way back with some map submissions.
JustNathie wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything Mit. I will you the best in future! 💜 😭
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see the egg go...
4Moonlightt wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Egg 😔
4Moonlightt wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Top Bottom