Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
What's boom beach anyway...?
Pretty simular to Clash of Clans but in my opinion better <3
In Clash of Clans upgrading a single building may take up to 2 weeks when you are Town Hall 11 (Max TH lvl).
In Boom Beach upgrading a single building may take up to only 4 days instead. (Boom Beach max HQ is lvl 22).
Clash has around lvl 13 defences, yet in Boom defences can raise to lvl 22.

Attacking in Clash will delete your army, if they survive in Boom you can try them in your next attack!
In Clash you can drop troops all over the map and have to use limited spells.
In Boom you have to drop troops on the beach en you got a new value, GBE (Gunboat Energy). These can give you the ability to fire:
Artillery, Barrage, Smokescreen, Flare, Medkit, Kritter Boxes and Shock Bombs. But the GBE cost will increase every time you use it. First Artillery is 3GBE, next 5GBE then 9GBE etc. Every building you destroy in Boom gives you 3GBE so you will gain more GBE through the base.

Boom also has 2 unique features, Power Statues and Daily Events.
Power Statues: When you destroy a base you can receive crystals that can be used to create a statue. Life Crystals can make statues to boost your economy such as Wood, Gold, Iron or Stone production. Ice crystals can give you defensife statues, increasing the damadge delt by defences and HP of all buildings. Magma crystals give attack or HP Bonus for your troops. Dark Crystals help mainly for raiding bases. It can give more GBE at the starts of a battle, extra chance to find a crystal when destroying a base or give you more loot when raiding a base.
Events: Monday you have the Event: ''Lt. Hammerman strikes back!!'', here the main villain will try attacking your base, if you defend you will receive prototype modules you can use to build prototype defences that last 7 days. It will reach up to 7 stages, each one more difficult.
Tuesday you have ''Dr. Terrors Tropical Island'', here you get a random generated base up to 7 stages increasing in more difficulty each stage.
Wednesday you got ''Dr. Terrors Volcano Island'', it's the same as the Tropical one but more difficult and more rewards.
Thursday you got ''Colonel Geartheart's War Factory'' here you get 5 attacks to destroy as much as possible of the insanely difficult stage! The more buildings you destroy, the higher your reward gets.
Friday you have ''Intimidation Game'', the rewards are pretty good. You have 10 attacks and 7 stages, each stage will be a randomly selected base an actual player made!.
Saturday you got Dr T Tropical Island again.
Sunday you have Dr T Volcano Island again.

And more stuff but I asume you don't want to know more :P

Caden476169

Nov 12, 2016
latest

Hello everyone who is reading this! I play a lot of Boom Beach (for those wandering, it's a Mobile App) and I love it! But lately my task force is kinda getting inactive and I'm looking for a new one!

So why instead of joining a task force with random people, create a Cubecraft Task Force!!
First before I create the task force I'd like to see how many people already play this game before I leave my current task force. All people are allowed to join if enough people want to join! If you want you can even download the App right now to join the task force when created. You will need to be atleast HQ 6 to join ANY Task Force. If you join the task force you will receive to Officer Rank because why not. Of course people that already have higher Victory Points or HQ level will receive the Co-Leader Rank.
cuK2SRU.jpg

I will try to start a mission every 1 or 2 days, and you are not required to participate in these.

This is all for now, let me know if you play the App and would like to join a Cubecraft Task Force! If enough people want to join the Task Force will be created by me and I will notify you all!

Extra info about me Boom Beach progress so far:
HQ Lvl:
Currently 15, but it is being upgraded right now as I've made this thread.
Experience Lvl: 45
Victory Points Stats: Rank: Captain II, 403 Victory Points.
Activity: I'm guaranteed to be online a lot.
Hi! just wanted to say that i actively play Boom Beach and am interest in joining the task force. However, i very recently downloaded the app and am only HQ lvl 3. I would like to join the task force in the future though. Thanks!

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Hmm.... I used to have this game, I was level 48 or something but I forgot my GameCenter passcode and I lost my island... So I might make a new account.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom