Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone! 🎉✨ Exciting news to share - Toon and I are officially dating! 🥰💑 Can you believe it? 🙈✨ ( @ToonBer )

I just want to take a moment to gush about how incredibly sweet Toon is. 🍭💖 Like, seriously, my heart can't handle it! 😍 From the way he smiles to the way he says the most cheesy yet adorable things, I am living for it! 🧀🙌

Every moment with him feels like a scene from a rom-com, and I'm just here soaking up all the cringe-worthy sweetness. 🎬🍿💕 I mean, who knew love could be this mushy and cute?! 🤷‍♀️🙊

Toon, if you're reading this (and let's be real, you probably are), I love you more than I love my morning coffee, and that's saying A LOT! ☕💘 Thanks for being my cheesy partner in crime and making my heart do somersaults every day. 🥺💞

So here's to us, to love, and to many more cringe-worthy moments ahead! 🥂🌈💑 #OfficiallyTaken #CheeseOverload #CoupleGoals
I'll be adding a few pics of him, so you guys can see how handsome my babyboy is <333 ( just look at the last picture 🙈🙈 )
1707687043954.png

1707686788218.png

1707687071234.png

Give s4mways yt rank
on twitch

@s4mways

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone! 🎉✨ Exciting news to share - Toon and I are officially dating! 🥰💑 Can you believe it? 🙈✨ ( @ToonBer )

I just want to take a moment to gush about how incredibly sweet Toon is. 🍭💖 Like, seriously, my heart can't handle it! 😍 From the way he smiles to the way he says the most cheesy yet adorable things, I am living for it! 🧀🙌

Every moment with him feels like a scene from a rom-com, and I'm just here soaking up all the cringe-worthy sweetness. 🎬🍿💕 I mean, who knew love could be this mushy and cute?! 🤷‍♀️🙊

Toon, if you're reading this (and let's be real, you probably are), I love you more than I love my morning coffee, and that's saying A LOT! ☕💘 Thanks for being my cheesy partner in crime and making my heart do somersaults every day. 🥺💞

So here's to us, to love, and to many more cringe-worthy moments ahead! 🥂🌈💑 #OfficiallyTaken #CheeseOverload #CoupleGoals
I'll be adding a few pics of him, so you guys can see how handsome my babyboy is <333 ( just look at the last picture 🙈🙈 )
View attachment 227416
View attachment 227415
View attachment 227417

Give s4mways yt rank
on twitch

@s4mways
Congratulations

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
blud what???
Listen up, because I'm only going to say this once. @ToonBer and I are together, and that's not up for debate. We don't need or want your hate-filled messages raining on our parade.

You've got two choices here: either show some respect for our relationship or keep your negativity to yourself. We don't have time for anyone trying to bring us down.

If you've got a problem, deal with it on your own. But don't you dare come at us with your toxic energy. We're building something beautiful here, and we won't let anyone, especially not you, ruin it for us.

So, back off, keep your hate to yourself, and let us enjoy our love in peace.

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Listen up, because I'm only going to say this once. @ToonBer and I are together, and that's not up for debate. We don't need or want your hate-filled messages raining on our parade.

You've got two choices here: either show some respect for our relationship or keep your negativity to yourself. We don't have time for anyone trying to bring us down.

If you've got a problem, deal with it on your own. But don't you dare come at us with your toxic energy. We're building something beautiful here, and we won't let anyone, especially not you, ruin it for us.

uhm.. okay

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Congratulations!:D I am so happy for you both ^-^ (I don't think Xi1m meant anything bad. It could be more an expression as he is maybe confused.):D

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him

Well that was a bit harsh...

• Sad
Reactions: ToonBer
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
Top Bottom