Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this implented?

• I don't know (why? share your thougts)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Hey! Today I'm back for my 4th (pretty small) quality of life suggestion.

You know sometimes when you go in to a lobby, crowded with people and opens tab to see if there is any of your friends in there. But when it looks like
upload_2018-4-7_14-27-59.png
It's very hard (takes time) to find any of your friends right? Especially stone ranked friends.

So I suggest that your friends name in lobbies such as SkyWars, Arcade, Lucky Islands etc should be bold in tab, just to make it easier to see them.

To clarify, friends as friends in your friend list.

Or, this even better idea from @Lezappen! Add a symbol in tab for friends, next to the connection bar. This symbol should be green and look a bit like this: [F]
This system would also be globally!

This is a good thing for lazy people, don't blame me.

Last edited:

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net

You know sometimes when you go in to a lobby, crowded with people and opens tab to see if there is any of your friends in there. But when it looks like
It's very hard (takes time) to find any of your friends right? Especially stone ranked friends.

So I suggest that your friends name in lobbies such as SkyWars, Arcade, Lucky Islands etc should be bold in tab, just to make it easier to see them.

I agree with this, and was this the post you were working on when we were carrying you in TD :P Eitherway yes I do like this.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net

If you wanna play with your friends, do /f list to see if any are on and then /p add them. Also, when you do /f list it tells you where they are. I.e: "In an EggWars lobby".

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If you wanna play with your friends, do /f list to see if any are on and then /p add them. Also, when you do /f list it tells you where they are. I.e: "In an EggWars lobby".
There are 20 Skywars lobbies..
Then you have to look at every lobby
If your friend is a stone rank it's impossible to find

Reactions: HenryBud and Kloska

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Ariana already answeared. Nothing more I need to say. Btw, that name says it all "TheDarkSavage"

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
The command (/ f list) is already available to know if your friends are connected, if you want to play with (/ p invite), if you want to talk to (/ fmsg), if they do not answer you, it's because they do not want to play or talk with you

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
The command (/ f list) is already available to know if your friends are connected, if you want to play with (/ p invite), if you want to talk to (/ fmsg), if they do not answer you, it's because they do not want to play or talk with you
I see that you havn't understood what I think is good with having friends name bold in tab. I'll use Araina's argument again.

So my point of having their names bold in tab is to make it easier to see. Imagen if you have a party with, let's say 3 players. You just won a game and are joining a lobby. When I join a lobby I always open up my tab to see if I have any friends in the lobby that I can say hi to and basiclly just be polite to. If they are stone ranked is way harder to see them in tab, but with their names bold would make it a lot easier to see them so I can be that polite guy saying hi to my friends.

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
I see that you havn't understood what I think is good with having friends name bold in tab. I'll use Araina's argument again.

I do not see that your suggestion is useful since the commands I mentioned are available, how would the server and the users benefit? Also, if the letters are in bold, it does not guarantee that you enter the same lobby as your friend, it would be easier to use the commands mentioned above and expect a positive or negative response from your friend.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden

So my point of having their names bold in tab is to make it easier to see your friends. Imagen if you have a party with, let's say 3 players. You just won a game and are joining a lobby. When I join a lobby I always open up my tab to see if I have any friends in the lobby that I can say hi to and basiclly just be polite to. If they are stone ranked is way harder to see them in tab, but with their names bold would make it a lot easier to see them so I can be that polite guy saying hi to my friends.

Edit: OOOPS, didn't mean to post yet..

Benefits? What's the benefit with having your name bold letters in tab in minerware? It makes it easier to se your own name. Same with what I suggested. It's just a quality of life suggestion

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
As a stone rank this is useless for me. Only 10 friends :(
I don't really see the point of it though, you could just ask them in /fmsg which lobby they're in.

Right now, if you do /f list you see: '[player] online in [game] lobby'
I suggest to chance that to: '[player] online in [game] lobby [number]'
This makes it easier to find them.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I don't really see the point of it though, you could just ask them in /fmsg which lobby they're in.
So my point of having their names bold in tab is to make it easier to see your friends. Imagen if you have a party with, let's say 3 players. You just won a game and are joining a lobby. When I join a lobby I always open up my tab to see if I have any friends in the lobby that I can say hi to and basiclly just be polite to. If they are stone ranked is way harder to see them in tab, but with their names bold would make it a lot easier to see them so I can be that polite guy saying hi to my friends.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom