• Yes but change something (reply)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
On the desert island one of the quests is called "Blow Out The Sun". For this quest you have to make 500 arrows. The problem here is that this will take way too long because flint in needed for arrows and gravel costs 4000 a piece. I will do the math here: 1 gravel will get you 4 arrows (you also need feathers and sticks but those are less of a problem) so 1 arrow is 1000 skyblock coins. 500 arrows are 500,000 skyblock coins. That will take a very long time to complete since I already had trouble with the quest where you have to buy 20 gravel (80,000 coins). I think this amount should be lowered to about 2 stacks max (128 will still be 128,000 coins).

Nyvil

Dec 31, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm also doing the quets right now, and a fast way to make money is to use the zombie spawners to make a mob farm since rotten flesh is 90coins each. We also have a cacti farm, but they're absolutely not worth it since it takes 45min for them to grow.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
On the desert island one of the quests is called "Blow Out The Sun". For this quest you have to make 500 arrows. The problem here is that this will take way too long because flint in needed for arrows and gravel costs 4000 a piece. I will do the math here: 1 gravel will get you 4 arrows (you also need feathers and sticks but those are less of a problem) so 1 arrow is 1000 skyblock coins. 500 arrows are 500,000 skyblock coins. That will take a very long time to complete since I already had trouble with the quest where you have to buy 20 gravel (80,000 coins). I think this amount should be lowered to about 2 stacks max (128 will still be 128,000 coins).
I think that's the way it it, because you need your arrows later. Just sell food, seeds, cactus, wood, and more what mitgobla said, but then you have something, because you need those arrows for other mobs.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Quests aren't really supposed to be that easy. If you make farms, it can go pretty quick.

ShadowKillerFTW

Jul 12, 2015
The Netherlands
It's fine really, I think desert is the first island where quests take more time / get harder. After you reach the next island you look back at it and you think ohh it was actually really easy.
If you're already complaining about the time it takes for you to get some money you're in for a treat when you reach birch where trees take 8 hours to grow and you need to chop down 1000. And after that you go to savannah where the trees take 30 hours to grow and you will need 2000 logs for you to complete the quest.
0,5 Million is really not that hard to get

Last edited:

EnderKnightError

Jun 16, 2018
Australia
Its an easy quest once you get a big enough farm to make you coins. Plus this also makes the quests actually last longer instead of them going by so quickly

Jan 18, 2021
On the desert island one of the quests is called "Blow Out The Sun". For this quest you have to make 500 arrows. The problem here is that this will take way too long because flint in needed for arrows and gravel costs 4000 a piece. I will do the math here: 1 gravel will get you 4 arrows (you also need feathers and sticks but those are less of a problem) so 1 arrow is 1000 skyblock coins. 500 arrows are 500,000 skyblock coins. That will take a very long time to complete since I already had trouble with the quest where you have to buy 20 gravel (80,000 coins). I think this amount should be lowered to about 2 stacks max
I cant sell arrows how do I sell them

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Hi, please do not Necropost. This apply to threads that haven't had new post in over 3 weeks.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom