Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

quieren volver a los bloques de arenisca? / Do you want to go back to the sandstone blocks?

• Total voters

yogui354

Jan 18, 2016
Una de las ideas del juego es no saber quien estubo en cada lugar, por ejemplo, yo soy del equipo amarillo, y quiero romper el huevo tapandome con bloques en el area del huevo, los del otro equipo veran bloques amarillos y romperan los bloques, para mi dejar los bloques de arenisca estaban perfecto. Solo una idea :)

One of the ideas of the game is not knowing who was in each place, for example, I am from the yellow team, and I want to break the egg by covering with blocks in the egg area, the other team will see yellow blocks and break the blocks, For me leaving the sandstone blocks were perfect. Just an idea :)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
The clay brings a different advantage with it though:
It takes longer to break, and long enough for most diamond pickaxes to break the obbi before someone can break the clay with his/her hand. Sandstone failed here.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
As I commented on the other thread that is suggesting to bring back sandstone...

I prefer the colored blocks as it makes the game look less bland and I like seeing which teams have gone to what part of the map.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Una de las ideas del juego es no saber quien estubo en cada lugar, por ejemplo, yo soy del equipo amarillo, y quiero romper el huevo tapandome con bloques en el area del huevo, los del otro equipo veran bloques amarillos y romperan los bloques, para mi dejar los bloques de arenisca estaban perfecto. Solo una idea :)

One of the ideas of the game is not knowing who was in each place, for example, I am from the yellow team, and I want to break the egg by covering with blocks in the egg area, the other team will see yellow blocks and break the blocks, For me leaving the sandstone blocks were perfect. Just an idea :)
sandstone is too easy to mine

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom