so i was thinking
can we not have a new update on blockwars
because its not very populair anymore.
so i find it a good game
but other people not
so way do we not do a big update!
example:
4 teams of 2 players
bigger and new maps ( @Daveyyy we are counting on you)
Kits:
Lumberjack: Stone axe, full leather gear, slowness 1
Witch: Poison of splashpotion 1, Instant healing 1, Slowness 1 for 10 seconds.
More kit idea's are welcome!
Yes i was thinking about a Rematch mode, when you capture a flag the whole game resets just like the bridge does.

Note that this is my first thread and may not be good, i am looking to your opinions. Cya :>

BarbaPapaaa

Apr 17, 2018
so i was thinking
can we not have a new update on blockwars
because its not very populair anymore.
so i find it a good game
but other people not
so way do we not do a big update!
example:
4 teams of 2 players
Kits:
More kit idea's are welcome!
Yes i was thinking about a Rematch mode, when you capture a flag the whole game resets just like the bridge does.

Note that this is my first thread and may not be good, i am looking to your opinions. Cya :>

Yeaaahhhhh, nice idea!

Reactions: Strateeg

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
example:
4 teams of 2 players
How would this make the game fun? If they add this, the game would be a copy of EggWars.
We do not need bigger maps, I think they are big enough, but new maps are always nice to have! (On a sidenote: Although he is an artist at building, Daveyyy is not a builder, so none of his buildings will be implemented.)
I would rather see a kit with a leather cap, a leather chestplate, leather leggings, an iron axe and speed 1/2.
I like your ideas about the witch kit, but I miss something. What about giving the witches full leather armor+ a knockback stick called 'Holly'? (That's the wood Harry Potter's wand was made of)
I don't understand you. Probably because I have never played 'The Bridge'. Wanna explain some more?

Reactions: _AmazingWays_

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I would rather see a kit with a leather cap, a leather chestplate, leather leggings, an iron axe and speed 1/2.

I like your ideas about the witch kit, but I miss something. What about giving the witches full leather armor+ a knockback stick called 'Holly'? (That's the wood Harry Potter's wand was made of)
Wouldn't two of the kits be too overpowered?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Wouldn't two of the kits be too overpowered?
Iron axes have an attack speed of 0.9, which means the attack bar is completely filled after about 1.40 sconds if you play MineCraft 1.9.
Stone swords have an attack speed of 1.6, which means it takes 0.63 seconds until the attack bar has been filled completely. I know axes do way more damage than swords, but I think the stone sword and the iron axe are both equally overpowered.
About the witch kit: I don't think that kit would be too overpowered, because the witch actually doesn't have anything to deal lots of damage, besides from the poison potion.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Iron axes have an attack speed of 0.9, which means the attack bar is completely filled after about 1.40 sconds if you play MineCraft 1.9.
Stone swords have an attack speed of 1.6, which means it takes 0.63 seconds until the attack bar has been filled completely. I know axes do way more damage than swords, but I think the stone sword and the iron axe are both equally overpowered.
About the witch kit: I don't think that kit would be too overpowered, because the witch actually doesn't have anything to deal lots of damage, besides from the poison potion.
Yeah sure
But compare the axe to the stone sword the warrior kit gets

Yes it is too OP

Okay 4 team maps just not teams of 2
Okay to the original 2 kits the thread creator made as well

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back gangster
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AnolTongi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations :D
Hqteful wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welkom terug mr frontlane
Top Bottom