Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The_Dnl

Jan 3, 2016
So, I recently just played BlockWars a couple times after coming over from The Chunk, and quite frankly, its great. The small selection of kits is a nice start, and I feel the modifications that have been made to some kits are appropriately balancing. However, I've noticed the ninja has stayed completely the same, with the cloak ability still showing the players nametag while invisible. Now I've heard that this is an intended feature, which actually somewhat surprised me. I feel like having the nametage ruins the point of the invisibility, as you can still see where the player is, even if they are sneaking, as they must come close to attack you, and if they get close then their nametag will show. So I propose a sort of counter balancing idea. (If this is indeed actually possible) I suggest that the nametag remains hidden, but if a player is invisible as soon as they deal damage to someone or as soon as the break the other teams wool block then their invisibility instantly disables, regardless of how long was left in the duration of the invisibility. The ability then enters the cooldown phase, and can be used again after it has reset.

Yeah, I suppose.
~le dnl~

Reactions: ExtendedHorizons
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom