Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see people in Blockwars hit you but then the spawn protection is gone immediately

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hey!

EggWars has spawn protection, but if someone hits you, the protection is gone. But in BlockWars, it's not a thing. But why? So, I just played a game of BlockWars and I was by the flag, but someone hit me, but I couldn't hit him for about 5-8 seconds. So I died. In EggWars they sometimes bought some gear and then they hit you, not always. In BlockWars they have gear right away and sometimes they can have multiple people on you and you have no chance because they have full HP and they have that spawn protection while you can't hit them. In short: You don't really have a chance except to just run away. So I have 2 questions...

First one: Would you like to see people in BlockWars but then the spawn protection is gone immediately or not.
Second one: Is it too Overpowerd for the game? I don't think so but it is an idea. lol

Also give me the disadvantage if you know it please. Let me know what you think and that it should be done differently, I think it is rare but it does happen. I think it is a doubt.

Bye!

Reactions: JDgamers

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Yes! This has been suggested before but often ignored since it was put together with other changes. The spawn protection is extremely annoying and overpowered. Hope it gets fixed.

Reactions: Josher and Zathelas

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
I would like to see like 2-3 second spawn protection otherwise you can be spawn killed so easily.
But if you have those 2-3 seconds it is possible to hit the other people in the team then is equal for everyone and then you have time enough to pvp it out.
And no that is not that overpowered because you need time to spawn in!

+1 from me for this idea!

Reactions: Zathelas

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I would like to see like 2-3 second spawn protection otherwise you can be spawn killed so easily.
But if you have those 2-3 seconds it is possible to hit the other people in the team then is equal for everyone and then you have time enough to pvp it out.
And no that is not that overpowered because you need time to spawn in!

+1 from me for this idea!
+1, they can add 4 seconds protection but not more
I think they don't need to have spawn protection anymore if you hit someone, I think you can't spawnkill in BlockWars, and spawnkilling is bannable. 1.5 Trolling, it's almost impossible because they also got gear and sometimes they got people in their back so I don't think there is no need for that.

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
I think they don't need to have spawn protection anymore if you hit someone, I think you can't spawnkill in BlockWars, and spawnkilling is bannable. 1.5 Trolling, it's almost impossible because they also got gear and sometimes they got people in their back so I don't think there is no need for that.

Yeah that is right :)

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
This is necessary. In some maps you can even kill a player before they can touch you and that's too op. Also if it's op when just one player spawns, imagine if they are two or three players with this "invincibility", which happens quite often.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom