Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzPixelPE

Novice Member
Feb 3, 2021
pixelpe.carrd.co
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I would like to post this thread as this is a current bug i had whilst playing with my little brother. I call it the Blockwars OVER-OVERTIME glitch.
20210203_204437.jpg

This glitch accured when overtime was at about 13sec left and i wanted to win so i ran as fast as possible to get it. When i went on top of the flag and tried mining from the top, it became OVERTIME: 0:-1. I didn't know why or how it was happening, but what i do know is that its a glitch.

Eventually time passed by and we finally got the flag, but the weird part was, when i came and put the enemys flag back to our base, we didn't get the victory. And then everything became... laggy...

20210203_204422.jpg

It became extremely laggy and we tried keeping the enemys from our flag, but it didnt work out. I even managed to get the flag and it was so laggy that i got lagbacked over and over again, so it kept me from entering the our flag. It felt like i was being blocked by some protection wall... eventually, after a couple of players left, the game stopped finally and it said that we won.

I am really confused why this happened and i still wonder if it was additional after all.

Hope this gets fixed soon!

-Pixel

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom