Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only the modes D:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only the achievements D:

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
C

Cuteee

Hello my friends! I am here another time to suggest ANOTHER update for blockwars.

Well yesterday I was playing blockwars with some friends and I thought that this could be a good idea, you let me know ^-^

Well I was thinking about ''MODES''

What I mean with modes?

I was thinking about creating Blockwars 4v4 (Or 2v2).

I think this could be a funny update (Removing blockwars core) as rather nobody plays blockwars core.

The game would begin like 8v8 with a diference that there is not half blocks. (I was thinking about it, I am the person who always vote half blocks for fast wins but there shouldn't be. 8 half blocks= 4 No modifier)

There should be new maps adaptated for the the 4v4 (Or 2v2) As, beach, City, jungle, nether, rainbow,farm...

The time, how you play the game and the kits would be the same. ( Adding this kits and features https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/update-for-blockwars.204954/)

About achievemts imma purpose some and you tell me if you like them.

(Kills achievements)

Not my fault- Get one kill on blockwars.

OUPS- Get 10 kills on blockwars

IT WASN'T ME!- Get 100 kills on blockwars

BLOODY DAY- Get 1.000 kills on blockwars

YOU DESERVED THAT- Get 10.000 kills on blockwars

THE MURDER- Get 100.000 kills on blockwars

Noobs- Kill 10 players in one life

(The names are just so you understand what I mean)

(Flags achievements)

SONIC- Capture the 3 flags in less than 3 minutes

SPARTAN- Capture the 3 flags without dying in half health modifier (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/update-for-blockwars.204954/)

FLAG OFF- Die with the flag beeing 10 blocks away of capture

Flag phantom- Capture a flag without breaking any block

What's this?- Capture a Flag

How funny!- Capture 10 Flags

Unstopable- Get 100 Flags

SUPER FLAGGY- Get 1.000 Flags

THE FLAG MASTER- Get 10.000 Flags

(Others)

What defense?- Break 50 blocks of the other team in a single game

THE SNIPER- Get 3 kills with 3 arrows in one life

LOL- Break a Monster Spawner trap block and spawn a sheep

This is my bed- Shift above the flag for 5 seconds

Sprinting?- Sneak during all the game and win.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello my friends! I am here another time to suggest ANOTHER update for blockwars.

Well yesterday I was playing blockwars with some friends and I thought that this could be a good idea, you let me know ^-^

Well I was thinking about ''MODES''

What I mean with modes?

I was thinking about creating Blockwars 4v4 (Or 2v2).

I think this could be a funny update (Removing blockwars core) as rather nobody plays blockwars core.

The game would begin like 8v8 with a diference that there is not half blocks. (I was thinking about it, I am the person who always vote half blocks for fast wins but there shouldn't be. 8 half blocks= 4 No modifier)

There should be new maps adaptated for the the 4v4 (Or 2v2) As, beach, City, jungle, nether, rainbow,farm...

The time, how you play the game and the kits would be the same. ( Adding this kits and features https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/update-for-blockwars.204954/)

About achievemts imma purpose some and you tell me if you like them.

(Kills achievements)

Not my fault- Get one kill on blockwars.

OUPS- Get 10 kills on blockwars

IT WASN'T ME!- Get 100 kills on blockwars

BLOODY DAY- Get 1.000 kills on blockwars

YOU DESERVED THAT- Get 10.000 kills on blockwars

THE MURDER- Get 100.000 kills on blockwars

Noobs- Kill 10 players in one life

(The names are just so you understand what I mean)

(Flags achievements)

SONIC- Capture the 3 flags in less than 3 minutes

SPARTAN- Capture the 3 flags without dying in half health modifier (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/update-for-blockwars.204954/)

FLAG OFF- Die with the flag beeing 10 blocks away of capture

Flag phantom- Capture a flag without breaking any block

What's this?- Capture a Flag

How funny!- Capture 10 Flags

Unstopable- Get 100 Flags

SUPER FLAGGY- Get 1.000 Flags

THE FLAG MASTER- Get 10.000 Flags

(Others)

What defense?- Break 50 blocks of the other team in a single game

THE SNIPER- Get 3 kills with 3 arrows in one life

LOL- Break a Monster Spawner trap block and spawn a sheep

This is my bed- Shift above the flag for 5 seconds

Sprinting?- Sneak during all the game and win.
I really like all of the achievements you suggested they would surely bring a spark of life to block wars for a period of time. But the modes, well there aren't much block wars players nowadays, if we split the block wars player base into more modes, the games would be almost impossible to play. What block wars needs is, new game mechanics, new powerups, kits, goals, not 2v2 or 4v4.

C

Cuteee

I really like all of the achievements you suggested they would surely bring a spark of life to block wars for a period of time. But the modes, well there aren't much block wars players nowadays, if we split the block wars player base into more modes, the games would be almost impossible to play. What block wars needs is, new game mechanics, new powerups, kits, goals, not 2v2 or 4v4.
I bet that 80℅ of blockwars players nowadays are ctf players, so adding new modes for blockwars should get many people to play it, at some point I understand you, and yes there should be new kits and achievements, Thanksbgor the feedback ^-^

Reactions: Eli

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
I don’t know about if a new mode will attract more players (at least for a longer period of time), as the base concept already doesn’t seem to be very popular. I believe that simply changing the amount of players in a team won’t do too much to the playerbase, as it’s still keeping the same concept. As for the achievements, I like them, we need more creative achievements just like those for this game!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom