Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Nah thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
Hey guys, im here to say something.

I am very good at blockwars, and I play it a lot. And as you know, was there just a map update with different new maps, but unfortunately did they forget to make some new maps for blockwars :(

And I just want to say that it's maybe 2 months aggo that they have add 1 new map to blockwars, and I'd like some new maps for blockwars because the popularity from blockwars is going a little bit to the bad way, which is not very nice for the players who play the game a lot.

So yeah that was it, I hope new maps for blockwars will be added soon, maybe with the themes: vegetables, cinema, heaven, steampunk, drinks, animals, city, mansion, horror, space, Sonic, beach.

This are just IDEAS for new maps, AND IT IS NIT NESSECARY TO ADD THEM ALL!

I hope you guys enjoyed it to read this post, and feel free to post comments!

Regards
Thibo! :D

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
You're right. At the moment blockwars isnt the popularst game. It is a Nice game, But blockwars doesn't lose his popularity, because they have Old maps (okay a little). They lose his popularity, because (it is My opinion, it can that I am wrong) There are a lot of campers. They are By the base of the block And dont attack, only defend. The archer kits are on Some maps very OP And If There are 2 people are camping in the core. You cant break the flag (block ;))

You're right that There must to come Some new maps, But that isnt Why blockwars loses a lot of popularity. I want to see a new map If Pokémon. I am very happy with the new map pokemon on team skywars. The builders have had a lot of positive comments about this map And many people want to Join this map.

Conclusion: does blockwars get his popularity back with new maps? Nope or Maybe a little.
Would it Nice If the builders also make a Pokémon map for blockwars? Yes!!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I would definitly appreciate new maps for BlockWars but that isn't going to get more players.
If you want more people to plat BlockWars you will have to suggest new content for the game.
What content? No clue, that's where you (or the Staff) have to come up with ideas.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
Top Bottom