Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want Blockwars 1v1, with Just Skill (No Iron and Diamond) ?

• YES, pls full iron and 5v1 are annoying

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Nope, i love act like a noob, do 5v1 Full iron vs 1 full leather

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, the last time I played 5v5 Blockwars CTF was very boring :

The enemy team farmed full fer, did 5v1 while we were in leather, and did spambow (remove bow its worst item EVER)
and i had a noob team...

I offer Blockwars SOLO, 1v1, with unlimited blocks, no iron and diamond ores, just SKILL
pls if you add it it will be my favorite gamemode

Last edited:
Reactions: Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The way of your immature phrasing and lack of counter arguments makes it difficult to read and agree with.

I agree that there should be less arrows given to a player.
I don't like the solo idea as that would be boring and you wouldn't be able to party with friends.
People with full iron are annoying but that is why there is void, or you capture all 3 flags before they manage to do so or get iron yourself.

You had a noob team.
It almost appears like you are playing bedrock edition of cubecraft.

I agree with diamond being completely removed.

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Something like this would be cool however there are a few problems with your suggestion.
The problem you are talking about is just one game. This is not a common occurrence in Bedrock block wars. Accross all gamemode you do occasionally get put against better teammates and in ones where your teammates leave the game. This is not a common thing.

The second problem I have with the suggestion is the bias in the poll.
Saying "YES, pls full iron and 5v1 are annoying" is just not the case. This rarely ever happens and adding such a big change like this because of a rare occurrence is un-founded. Even though I do agree with a shorter Blockwars duel type thing, by using a rare problem as the counter for this doesn't make sense from my perspective.

Saying "Nope, i love act like a noob, do 5v1 Full iron vs 1 full leather" Is just not the case. Once again I repeat. This is not a common occurrence and manipulative. People may not like the idea but that does not mean that they agree with the part of "i love act like a noob, do 5v1 Full iron vs 1 full leather"

Apart from all this. Blockwars solo's would be a cool idea. Are you talking about bridges or CTF? I think that bridges would work nicely like on other servers. E.g. first to 5 pits. However capture the flag wouldn't work in a 1v1 game from my view.
Note: All of this is just my opinion. And could you please change the poll to a yes or no?

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
As a CTF player with almost 8k wins, I could make a large forum post on this but I’m lazy. In the end, the solutions are

CTF: remove iron, limit arrows to anywhere between five and ten (or just remove the bow in general), remove the retro 99 and greenzone maps, don’t allow teams to build directly around the flag, set a one block gap in between defences and the flagzone (easier to break into and requires more blocks to place).

Bridges: Limit arrows to five or less, make the pits a hole and not a cage (easier to climb into), remove the ability to place blocks directly above pits (it’s fine to allow defence, just make it two or three blocks higher and wider so it’s a bit easier to break into the enemies pit), there’s a huge area next to the pit where you can’t place blocks (if it’s a cage and not a hole, this makes it way harder to climb), remove the temple map or find a way to fix its problems (too narrow of doorways wch can easily be barricaded, no way to get in from the ceiling, a barrier block above the pit, lava is one block too wide, and the pit being above the ground is another problem in general), the head piece made of fence gates above the desert map should be removed.

These are a few of my issues as being a leaderboard player and former number one player on both games, I could make an in-depth report but this is basically my thoughts. Blockwars is just such an easy game to camp and you won’t be able to win or grind properly if you don’t play with at least a party of three competent people. I agree with solo modes as it would remove a ton of these problems but in the end, blockwars is just an appealing game to nons for its camping and horrible mechanics.

Edit: I noticed one spelling mistake and fixed it

Last edited:
Reactions: Herbubulle

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Remove the retro 99 and green zone maps
You can't just 'remove maps' retro 99 is an amazing map unless you are planning on grinding, but most people play to enjoy the game not get an instant headhitter
Limit arrows to five or less
Your... given 3 arrows at the start...
Remove the temple map
Temple is such a unique map the lava pit is tactically brilliant if you know how to use it.
The barrier block above the pit is a bug they still haven't fixed
blockwars is just an appealing game for nonsense
Have you played sw?

I agree with everything else you said.

Reactions: Herbubulle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom