Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blockwars core is too slow?

• Total voters

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Blockwards core is juts too long, reduce the core HP from 25 to 15 or give 85 HP to the core but remove the stupid cooldown between core damage.
In CTF the game is too whort, as soon as you capture the 1st flag you will chain another 2 flags and win, this feels very unfair as a player, unable to do nothing because of your team being incompetent, in the other hand no matter if only one oponent is alive and the other disconected and your full team is camping at enemy core, you MUST wait about 1 minute and half to break the stupid core's masive HP.

this is easy to see when you check the blockwars core champion (300 wins)
and the blockwars CTF champion (11,00 wins)
Also they had the wonderfull idea of mixing both leaderboards, so now the Core champion and me (the 2nd) totaly dissapeared from the leaderboard because of the masive diference between this gamemodes.

Make blockwars core faster, is very very slow, even slower when players start disconecting because of how long is taking.
is TOO slow the game always end at the showdown when the game took too long and the core HP is reduced considerably and every block dissapear, so no matter if you was winning, a full hp core just need 7 hits in showdown to dissapear, very low number considering the defences dissapeared.

Just add any way to reward a developed and agresive strategy instead of just taking minier kit and close yourself in the enemy core for 2 minutes

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom