Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
There are still two bugs in Blockwars that I've mentioned before but no attempt has been made to fix them:

In the tab list, the numbers of kills are jumbled up:
If you kill someone, your kills will increase normally in the stats.
Instead of displaying your kills, tab displays how many kills they have.

This is just a case of assigning the kills to the wrong person for the tab list and can be fixed easily with one change. I shouldn't need to report this again because it happens every game and I'm too lazy to actually provide evidence.

When a ninja takes the other teams flag with invisibility activated:
They stay invisible for the duration of their ability
Once their ability is over, they do not get the glowing effect when they should.
This is probably because there's an exception built in to help with their invisibility but after it is over, there is no code to re-assign it. If you are saying it's not a bug, it doesn't really make sense that they only don't get glowing if they took the flag with invisibility active.

Can we all think about fixing these things, they have been here for months and are just annoying.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Dev really need to spend some time looking into these problems - they are around for years
And perhaps they should start making it permanent given its player count :/

Reactions: Shadiee
D

Deleted member 347571

Just update the whole game, you can make this game much better than it is tbh.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey! Good news! I got a developer to look into these issues and I can confirm that both the kills in the scoreboard and the ninja invisiblity issues have been fixed. The scoreboard will now show you the correct kills and for the correct player. As for the Ninja kit, you'll now glow your team colour to your teammates and enemies rather than glowing white. You will be invisible until you capture the flag, then you will receive glowing as you normally should have been and you'll become visible again after the cloak effect goes. So the issue with the glowing not getting reapplied has been fixed/removed basically. Sadly the Ninja kit on 1.8 is a bit different, if you're invisible and capture the flag, you and the flag will stay completely invisible during the cloak effect unlike 1.9 where you can see the flag floating. Hope this makes BlockWars just a little bit better to play.

As for the leaderboard issue, I looked into it when BlockWars was featured and noticed that the website version of the leaderboard was still updating, so I assumed that it was fixed and fine. But the next time BlockWars is featured, I'll look into it again on the server. Thanks! :D

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Hey! Good news! I got a developer to look into these issues and I can confirm that both the kills in the scoreboard and the ninja invisiblity issues have been fixed. The scoreboard will now show you the correct kills and for the correct player. As for the Ninja kit, you'll now glow your team colour to your teammates and enemies rather than glowing white. You will be invisible until you capture the flag, then you will receive glowing as you normally should have been and you'll become visible again after the cloak effect goes. So the issue with the glowing not getting reapplied has been fixed/removed basically. Sadly the Ninja kit on 1.8 is a bit different, if you're invisible and capture the flag, you and the flag will stay completely invisible during the cloak effect unlike 1.9 where you can see the flag floating. Hope this makes BlockWars just a little bit better to play.

As for the leaderboard issue, I looked into it when BlockWars was featured and noticed that the website version of the leaderboard was still updating, so I assumed that it was fixed and fine. But the next time BlockWars is featured, I'll look into it again on the server. Thanks! :D

<3

Also it would be good if you can remove the speed 1 of the runner when is carrying the flag and instead let it with just normal speed,it's impossible to reach it unless you are a runner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andyyy

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium

<3

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom