Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sqnder

May 1, 2017
Hi everyone,

I decided to make this post because something has been seriously bothering me about Blockwars Bridges. As all of you Blockwars players already know, the goal of Blockwars Bridges is to score 25 goals and win. A very big component of the game are the powerups, which are supposed to shorten the game. These powerups are kind of a big deal when you want to win quickly. The problem is, these powerups are seriously glitched. This has been a problem for months now, and it never gets fixed. The powerups spawn on a little platform, and you're supposed to shoot them with a bow, and then they get activated. Now because of the glitch, they just fall through the platform and they don't get acctivated. This is of course very unfortunate when you try to win fast. With the double points powerup activated, games often last a minute less, and that's of course a lot of time when you want to win farm the game. If the opponents build in their pit with 5 layers of blocks, it of course takes a bloody long time to dig through the entire thing, and that's why the TNT powerup exists. I'm just trying to clarify the significance of these powerups. So please fix this glitch, that would be very relieving, and I speak for the entire Blockwars community.

Thanks for reading, Sqnder.

Reactions: ImPqnda_ and 5lqn
May 4, 2021
United Kingdom
Yess! As an avid BlockWars Bridges player I totally agree.
The Powerups are not only a pretty big component to the game, but also add more fun and difference to the game every time :)

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hi everyone,

I decided to make this post because something has been seriously bothering me about Blockwars Bridges. As all of you Blockwars players already know, the goal of Blockwars Bridges is to score 25 goals and win. A very big component of the game are the powerups, which are supposed to shorten the game. These powerups are kind of a big deal when you want to win quickly. The problem is, these powerups are seriously glitched. This has been a problem for months now, and it never gets fixed. The powerups spawn on a little platform, and you're supposed to shoot them with a bow, and then they get activated. Now because of the glitch, they just fall through the platform and they don't get acctivated. This is of course very unfortunate when you try to win fast. With the double points powerup activated, games often last a minute less, and that's of course a lot of time when you want to win farm the game. If the opponents build in their pit with 5 layers of blocks, it of course takes a bloody long time to dig through the entire thing, and that's why the TNT powerup exists. I'm just trying to clarify the significance of these powerups. So please fix this glitch, that would be very relieving, and I speak for the entire Blockwars community.

Thanks for reading, Sqnder.
its known by staff, if you want you can report it as a bug, or message in the discord in staffchat :D

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
A fix for this has just gone out. Let us know if it's still an issue by reporting it as a bug! :D

- Locked.

Reactions: Thunder
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom