Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ankicorn

Aug 16, 2020
So I had this cool idea, what if CC Bridges game mode which is already crazy, was more crazy?
So the difference will be that the loot will basically be different and new items will be available.
Availability: only VIP level 1 | First Week Free
Loot: Leather armor and wooden armor will be upgraded to iron (enchanted)
Perks: normal perks available on the map + fireball charges which are throwable and throwable TNT
Players can gain explosive arrows and explosive bows, the Score Hoop’s score ability is increased as well as the overall time limit.
The bridge gets cleared every 5 minutes.

This is my idea, I feel it’ll be really fun to have these awesome perks, it’s somewhat similar to SkyWars Chaos but since BlockWars also has it’s own popularity it’ll help bring the game more attention.
P.S: please let me know if I should change something so I can edit the thread guys!

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
So I had this cool idea, what if CC Bridges game mode which is already crazy, was more crazy?
So the difference will be that the loot will basically be different and new items will be available.
Availability: only VIP level 1 | First Week Free
Loot: Leather armor and wooden armor will be upgraded to iron (enchanted)
Perks: normal perks available on the map + fireball charges which are throwable and throwable TNT
Players can gain explosive arrows and explosive bows, the Score Hoop’s score ability is increased as well as the overall time limit.
The bridge gets cleared every 5 minutes.

This is my idea, I feel it’ll be really fun to have these awesome perks, it’s somewhat similar to SkyWars Chaos but since BlockWars also has it’s own popularity it’ll help bring the game more attention.
P.S: please let me know if I should change something so I can edit the thread guys!
Hang on do you mean VIPs get benefits to the game or is it VIP only?

Ankicorn

Aug 16, 2020
Hang on do you mean VIPs get benefits to the game or is it VIP only?
No no, it’s gonna be a VIP only, since CubeCraft mostly gives these types of game modes to VIPs only. But I hope so it’s not a VIP only game, but I’ve suggested it as one!

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
hmm idk about this if u vote op u can alredy get a lot of custom items

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Way to late birthday wishes! Sorry!
ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
Top Bottom