Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
I thought about a few changes for BlockWars and I don't mean the minigame itself but the gameplay. Most of them are completely unnecessary and don't really need to be added, but in my opinion it would make the gameplay more fun. Here are some of the ideas that I could think of:

Changing the archer kit. There are a lot of players complaining about that it's annoying when one is "bow spamming" with the archer kit which isn't my point why it should be changed. But I mean, you only got 20 arrows, and you can't get them back after you used them without respawning, and what's an archer without arrows? It could be that you can maximal carry 5 arrows, and will get an arrow every 5 seconds. The bow spamming issue would be solved + one doesn't have to respawn to get more arrows. Also that you get a glowing effect for 1 second after you got hit with an arrow.

That the leather armor that you're wearing would be coloured following your team colour. If I'm in team blue, my leather will be coloured blue.

More team colours, as example it's always team red and blue, it could be that the colours are randomized.

Those are just 3 ideas I could think of. And I would be glad hearing about other's opinions and ideas.

Keep in mind that the point of those ideas isn't that it's useful but to add a more fun gameplay.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
Changing the archer kit. There are a lot of players complaining about that it's annoying when one is "bow spamming" with the archer kit which isn't my point why it should be changed. But I mean, you only got 20 arrows, and you can't get them back after you used them without respawning, and what's an archer without arrows? It could be that you can maximal carry 5 arrows, and will get an arrow every 5 seconds. The bow spamming issue would be solved + one doesn't have to respawn to get more arrows. Also that you get a glowing effect for 1 second after you got hit with an arrow.
I think that is right now. 20 arrows are fine, and as you said, what's an archer without arrows?

That the leather armor that you're wearing would be coloured following your team colour. If I'm in team blue, my leather will be coloured blue.
Yes, this would be great, so you can see better who is in your team or not, however, it would be difficult to reach other's flag.

More team colours, as example it's always team red and blue, it could be that the colours are randomized.
Well, in my opinion, this is not really important but I think there should not be any problem if this gets added.

Reactions: Aurora and DaHammy

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Changing the archer kit. There are a lot of players complaining about that it's annoying when one is "bow spamming" with the archer kit which isn't my point why it should be changed. But I mean, you only got 20 arrows, and you can't get them back after you used them without respawning, and what's an archer without arrows?
Switch to either the stick for knockback or pickaxe for melee damage, as for bow spam, its not super effective really
pointless, most of the kits that do have leather you wouldnt see it very well anyway such as all you have is a hat
More team colours, as example it's always team red and blue, it could be that the colours are randomized
someone had the idea of more teams, this would definetly be a thing if that happened
Also that you get a glowing effect for 1 second after you got hit with an arrow.
to do this theyed simply replace normal arrows with spectral arrows

Reactions: DaHammy

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Blockwars is different from eggwars
In eggwars bing sneakky and hidden in the open almost never worked before they added coloured armour it didn't change that and when people would get in would be from not being seen
However Blockwars is different and sneaking in isn't to hard and is common however with the changes that already partially ruin this adding this would make it almost always fail so no
I think More team colours for 2 teams is quite pointless and would mess with the map design
I don't find a problem with bow spammers but adding a cooldown on that boat I wouldn't be appose to just a short 2 second cooldown
For the other changes to that kit no

Aurora

Jun 12, 2016
<3
I think these are all nice ideas but I agree most with the idea of getting an arrow every 5 seconds or so because it would be really useful. Even if the player has a kb stick, or pickaxe, it is an archer kit and as you said what's an archer without arrows, so it only makes sense that the player has arrows to use. I think the glowing effect is an interesting idea. Not entirely necessary but it would be cool. I don't think you can really do something to stop bow spammers though. Personally, I find it really annoying and see so many people complain about this but some people use this as their "strategy" so more power to them.

I also like the idea of armor matching the team color. It does help distinguish team members more easily (not that its that hard to do) but just would be a nice addition. Its true only some kits have leather armor, so adding this wouldn't make a huge difference. Also since there are only 2 teams, there isn't much distinguishing to be done but wouldn't hurt to have it.

And like you said the point of the ideas isn't to drastically change the game in any sort of way, but to make it more fun and interesting which I found these ideas to me.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I thought about a few changes for BlockWars and I don't mean the minigame itself but the gameplay. Most of them are completely unnecessary and don't really need to be added, but in my opinion it would make the gameplay more fun. Here are some of the ideas that I could think of:

Those are just 3 ideas I could think of. And I would be glad hearing about other's opinions and ideas.

Keep in mind that the point of those ideas isn't that it's useful but to add a more fun gameplay.

I want more teams ;)
I like this but what about balanceing pvp...
Its very broken right now...

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Switch to either the stick for knockback or pickaxe for melee damage, as for bow spam, its not super effective really

pointless, most of the kits that do have leather you wouldnt see it very well anyway such as all you have is a hat

someone had the idea of more teams, this would definetly be a thing if that happened

to do this theyed simply replace normal arrows with spectral arrows

And like you said the point of the ideas isn't to drastically change the game in any sort of way, but to make it more fun and interesting which I found these ideas to me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom