Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
If this has been fixed already please tell me.

As of today blockwars will be permanent but now I just want them to fix it lol cant even play blockwars 1.8 because of the bugged ninja kit bug that has been there since august. Please fix the bug or until you fix the bug disable the ninja kit cause its way too overpowered. Good thing that they make blockwars permanent but just fix this just make it playable.

Please disable ninja kit.

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021

As of today blockwars will be permanent but now I just want them to fix it lol cant even play blockwars 1.8 because of the bugged ninja kit bug that has been there since august. Please fix the bug or until you fix the bug disable the ninja kit cause its way too overpowered. Good thing that they make blockwars permanent but just fix this just make it playable.

The bug is already fixed, at least on 1.9+ I don’t know if the bug is on 1.8 too
FA07A0AB-53BE-44DA-9E0E-7530B914B492.jpeg

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US

I bumped this internally yesterday, we’re aware of the issue.
A lot different to 1.9 bug and a lot more gamebreaking.
The 1.9 bug was the opposite, people on 1.16 could see anyone who was invisible.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I bumped this internally yesterday, we’re aware of the issue.
I see but I think till it's fixed the kit disabled or removed cause till the fix it's actually 0 fun to play blockwars. Oh nvm all what I typed this is a different thread than I thought it was.

• Haha
Reactions: Technosword
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom