Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

add the old blocks back

• Total voters

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
I have been playing cube for 5 years now. in which a lot has happened. Today I was talking to some friends about cube. from 3 to 4 years ago. we are missing some things. the old lobbies and then some. but talk a lot about skywars. it's an idea to put the old blocks back in the game. as with mushroom mushroom blocks. and at time quartz block

what do you think of the idea to bring back the old blocks.

Reactions: LlTE and Mega_Moenz

Mega_Moenz

Apr 25, 2020
Belgium
I have been playing cube for 5 years now. in which a lot has happened. Today I was talking to some friends about cube. from 3 to 4 years ago. we are missing some things. the old lobbies and then some. but talk a lot about skywars. it's an idea to put the old blocks back in the game. as with mushroom mushroom blocks. and at time quartz block

And savannah dirt blocks? :)

Mega_Moenz

Apr 25, 2020
Belgium

Good idea

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Yesss,

I guess everyone wants that back, But I'm curious if it's coming back.
The only thing we can do is hope :P

Reactions: Leroyy
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom