Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

azg_toxic

Dec 22, 2020
I wanted to play on cubecraft last night wanted to hop on with some friends but when I wanted to join I was greeted with this message: 'You have been kicked from CubeCraft for: Blocked connection Error code: C740179 (AZG_Toxic) Visit https://cbecrft.net/blocked for help'.

I went to the website it said that my ip was blocked but i don't know why its blocked and how is it possible to get it unblocked.
If someone can explain that I would apreciate that

Sencirly AZG_Toxic.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
If you are using a VPN, turn it off. CubeCraft doesn't allow VPNs as it allows people to ban evade. Things such as parental controls can sometimes trigger this too, in which case try contacting an admin. If you have been banned on a different account and are now trying to log on on a different account, this is ban evading and you will not be able to join until the punishment expires. Hope this helped! :heart:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I wanted to play on cubecraft last night wanted to hop on with some friends but when I wanted to join I was greeted with this message: 'You have been kicked from CubeCraft for: Blocked connection Error code: C740179 (AZG_Toxic) Visit https://cbecrft.net/blocked for help'.

I went to the website it said that my ip was blocked but i don't know why its blocked and how is it possible to get it unblocked.
If someone can explain that I would apreciate that

Sencirly AZG_Toxic.
Hai, what's your username

cj2014th

Feb 16, 2021
Can someone help me I was blocked on a connection after I received a ban for hacking on an account called Badassmonster32 I have learned my lesson and decided to stop realizing I was banned on such a great server can someone please give me another chance my 30 day ban is over.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Can someone help me I was blocked on a connection after I received a ban for hacking on an account called Badassmonster32 I have learned my lesson and decided to stop realizing I was banned on such a great server can someone please give me another chance my 30 day ban is over.
Necroposting is defined as replying to threads which haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive it.
Please do not Necropost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom