Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Hello, I would appreciate it, if you guys can vote about Blockband. Whether you like it, or not. It would be best to explain, too. Now I want your honest opinion.

---

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
you're just like most of the others, you want cubecraft to remove old and golden games, which are full of bugs, since they didn't receive a freakin' update.

okay in all seriousness I am really just not going to say anything here because I know exactly this thread I'll vote but not say what just because I know 1 Who you are targeting with the quote and 2 the intention of the thread

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
And btw, you're just like most of the others, you want cubecraft to remove old and golden games which are full of bugs, since they didn't receive a freakin' update.

First of all, you can call it crap, i call it an opinion. That you doesn't care about other opinions, that's your own opinion.
Secondly, i don't like blockband how it is now, too. Full of bugs and outdated. But that doesn't mean it is a bad game with no potential. It just need updates like @jollow250 requested.

Reactions: Injunction

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
@jollow250

Kinda goes against what you said in your own thread. But you do you. I just don't think labeling someone is an argument at all.

@komododragon 2002

I did that out of spite, but sorry if I've offended you. I just don't think that was particularly necessary to add back in your other comment.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
@jollow250

Kinda goes against what you said in your own thread. But you do you. I just don't think labeling someone is an argument at all.

@komododragon 2002

I did that out of spite, but sorry if I've offended you. I just don't think that was particularly necessary to add back in your other comment.
It's okay. I just wanted to say I really liked that gamemode. This comment you quoted was just based on toxicity.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom