Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
1. I think that it would be nice if there's something like a *restart* button. If you have already failed to hit the gold score (par example) instead of /hub or /leave , join the lobby again and pick the right song, you'll be able to click on the restart button, your song will restart and your score will reset, so you can easily play again!

2. It would be fun if the blocks / entities have different colours! This isn't needed, but just for fun! (there could be a setting to turn this on / off)

3. I have already made a bug report, however the song *Sweden* is bugged, for real; (screenshot)
You can't hit the first note and it gives you iron at 99% ! ( I was too lazy to make an another bug report :p )

4. An another idea is that you can custom your own guitar! (atm it isn't actually a guitar)
You can only change the colour/blocks , not the size!

5. At last but not least; could you add some more variation in lobby songs, please? (So you can choose 1 song out off the 25 of your unlocked songs)

Attachments

• 2016-09-10_17.51.15.png
    2016-09-10_17.51.15.png
    716.2 KB · Views: 97

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
yeah i had the same problem with sweden my first time xD it gave me diamond in the end though. #4 is available for donators sort of, #2 would be cool and #1 YES I try so much to get diamond on a song and even though /wuss is fast /restart would be much better and the lobby song does get repetitive xD

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
yeah i had the same problem with sweden my first time xD it gave me diamond in the end though. #4 is available for donators sort of, #2 would be cool and #1 YES I try so much to get diamond on a song and even though /wuss is fast /restart would be much better and the lobby song does get repetitive xD
I didn't receive diamond ): Yeah, /restart would be better! Thanks though!

Those ideas are really cool :D
+1 My friend!

-Cynamooo- ;)
Glad you like it!

Minikloon

Jun 14, 2016
Hello.

1. There is the /wuss command. Maybe we could put a button if you open up your inventory.

2. Do you mean having block colors available for vanity points?

3. A single song cannot be bug. I have diamond on Sweden.

4. I don't think this changing the size is a good idea. It would introduce too many technical and game balance concerns.
One think we could do to let you customize your guitar is change the block for the frets (the yellow-blue-red-green-brown) and the design of the contour.

5. There are currently 3 lobby songs (Voltage, The Shock, Stargaze). I like your idea of letting the player choose between the playable songs.

Thanks for your feedback.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Hello.

2. I think he's talking about like how it is in guitar hero/ rock band where the notes are the same color as the fret they are on

3. This has happened to me on Sweden as well though I got diamond after a relog
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/so-close.152815/

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
Hello.

1. There is the /wuss command. Maybe we could put a button if you open up your inventory.

4. I don't think this changing the size is a good idea. It would introduce too many technical and game balance concerns.
One think we could do to let you customize your guitar is change the block for the frets (the yellow-blue-red-green-brown) and the design of the contour.

5. There are currently 3 lobby songs (Voltage, The Shock, Stargaze). I like your idea of letting the player choose between the playable songs.

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm sorry, but i think that you read the 4th suggestion wrong, i said especially Not the size, only the blocks and colours. Par example; you can change wooden stairs into sandstone stairs (that's a bad example, but i think you got my idea, now.)
About the 2nd suggestion, yes i meant the block colours, not especially for vanity points, but that's a good idea!

Thanks for your feedback on my feedback though!
#1 YES I try so much to get diamond on a song and even though /wuss is fast /restart would be much better and the lobby song does get repetitive xD

Btw, i didn't really Know there was a /wuss command!

Reactions: RynezDev
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom