There should be a top kills?

• Total voters

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hello it's me V:

Should to add a new leaderboard but this one for kills, there are people who play defending or attacking in their team and could be good have a reward for their efforts appearing in a leaderboard like the winners and capturers, so that's the reason why would be amazing a leaderboard of kills. If there are leaderboard of winners and capturers, why not of kills too? Thanks for reading. Bless.

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish)

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
Sweet! A top leader board for kills... The only thing is; where would they place this leader board?

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Hello it's me V:

Should to add a new leaderboard but this one for kills, there are people who play defending or attacking in their team and could be good have a reward for their efforts appearing in a leaderboard like the winners and capturers, so that's the reason why would be amazing a leaderboard of kills. If there are leaderboard of winners and capturers, why not of kills too? Thanks for reading. Bless.

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish)
Sounds awesome, but unchecked hackers would definitely be a problem. All they have to do is get to the top of the leaderboard and then stop hacking.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Sounds awesome, but unchecked hackers would definitely be a problem. All they have to do is get to the top of the leaderboard and then stop hacking.
Nah, don't worry for that, I play long time BW and when I find a hacker, I record him, always reported and banned, that's the least :D

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom