Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gerbillover

Jul 27, 2016
Hello. Before I begin, I want to thank you for clicking on this thread and taking your time to read. :)

Ways to improve kits:
(Bold = Should be removed)
(Italic = Should be added)
(Underline = Should be changed)

Warrior:
Not really many suggestions here, Warrior is a well-thought kit in general.

Archer:
Knockback 1 stick - Please remove this. I have died many times to the horrible antics of this weapon. It is way too overpowered, as players can spam click in 1.9 to get lots of knockback, and combined with the Knockback 1 stick, this weapon easily launches enemies off most maps.
Wooden Sword - A wooden sword or a similar weapon would be a great alternative to the Knockback 1 stick as it is not as overpowered yet still can be a useful item in the hands of an experienced player.

Runner:
Speed 2 - I think this should be changed to Speed 1 as Runner's arsenal is quite powerful even without Speed 2. Speed 1 would still give the same feel yet being less overpowered and less of a pain to deal with.
Leather Armour - Leather boots should be removed from a Runner's armour as it offers extra protection, which makes Runners even more powerful and harder to defeat. They can run circles around their enemies dealing damage at the same time, and with these boots they are even harder to kill.

Feel free to alter these suggestions a bit. However, please note I will not be able to reply to this thread very often. If CubeCraft does accept this suggestion (which they probably won't, very few suggestions get accepted) I will be very grateful.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Archer:
Knockback 1 stick - Please remove this. I have died many times to the horrible antics of this weapon. It is way too overpowered, as players can spam click in 1.9 to get lots of knockback, and combined with the Knockback 1 stick, this weapon easily launches enemies off most maps.
Wooden Sword - A wooden sword or a similar weapon would be a great alternative to the Knockback 1 stick as it is not as overpowered yet still can be a useful item in the hands of an experienced player.
The archer kit is an archer kit, it souldn't have a melee weapon in it.

Runner:
Speed 2 - I think this should be changed to Speed 1 as Runner's arsenal is quite powerful even without Speed 2. Speed 1 would still give the same feel yet being less overpowered and less of a pain to deal with.
Leather Armour - Leather boots should be removed from a Runner's armour as it offers extra protection, which makes Runners even more powerful and harder to defeat. They can run circles around their enemies dealing damage at the same time, and with these boots they are even harder to kill.
Agree with the fact that it should be Speed 1, Speed 2 is too overpowered.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Archer:
I think the knockback stick is fine. Yes you get knocked off a lot but you can do the same to your enemies.
Just be more tactical when you pick your way to the opposite site :)

:
Runner:
Speed 2 is indeed a bit op. I think speed 1 will do its job as well!
Therefore I wouldn't remove the leather boots. You need good feet protection if you are a runner ;)

Reactions: dontbossme

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Hello. Before I begin, I want to thank you for clicking on this thread and taking your time to read. :)

Ways to improve kits:
(Bold = Should be removed)
(Italic = Should be added)
(Underline = Should be changed)

Warrior:
Not really many suggestions here, Warrior is a well-thought kit in general.

Archer:

How about a attack modifier that makes it deal slightly less natural knockback?

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
It should stay the way it is. A knockback stick is easy to deal with.
Runner:
Runner is meant to be an offensive kit. In fact, if it was speed 1 normal players would only be 4% slower, making it useless.

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
I think the knockback stick is fine. Yes you get knocked off a lot but you can do the same to your enemies.
Just be more tactical when you pick your way to the opposite site :)

Speed 2 is indeed a bit op. I think speed 1 will do its job as well!
Therefore I wouldn't remove the leather boots. You need good feet protection if you are a runner ;)

Agree ;) +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom