• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
Hi everyone!

I just ask about provocative words that irritate some players I think should be banned from the chat because I think they provoke some anger and provocation for players like ( izi , n@@b , n99b ... )

They will be banned like this provocative words ( ez , noob ... )

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Hi everyone!

I just ask about provocative words that irritate some players I think should be banned from the chat because I think they provoke some anger and provocation for players like ( izi , n@@b , n99b ... )

They will be banned like this provocative words ( ez , noob ... )
Not sure about a ban probably a mute

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
If he gets muted he won't be able to say it again shouldn't completely ban him from the game in my opinion
I do not know more, but there are people who made a report for each person who wrote these words and the officials are not enough evidence to get mute.

Reactions: Lilleh__

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I have made a thread about this ages ago, and a staff member said that saying those words aren’t a mute.
Just embrace them, or just ignore all they want is a response, so don’t don’t respond

Reactions: 7aMoDi and Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 don't want the chat to be silenced bc every word was censored for being a bypass for a swear word.

Reactions: 7aMoDi

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Ez and noob are already blocked by the swearfilter, n@@b and izi are just bypasses. We are already aware of these bypasses, but thank you for pointing it out!
ps. these words/letter combos are also not punishable in any way.

locked.

Reactions: Lilleh__ and 7aMoDi

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
izi isi izsi iezi eizy eisy, n99b, n44b, n66b, nuv, nuuv, n0ub... people will always find a way around, blocking some of these words would be at the detriment of other languages, example: "ici" is french for "here"

Reactions: Lilleh__
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom