Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hello, CubeCrafters! I have come up with a good idea, not very original, but it might fix some of your problems! It is the command, /Block *player.*
Everyone has come across very mean or annoying people while playing on the server. Some people might even follow you around, going into games with you just to mock or say what they are saying. /Block has the power to, like a mute, make a specific player not talk to you anymore. It isn't a mute, where they can't talk in general, but just specifically, you won't see their chat.
Why would we use this?
- Well, it can be useful in many ways. A lot of people are different, throughout their personalities and beliefs. If someone decides to talk rudely to another, maybe just under where they can't get banned or muted, then you can use /Block.
Is this really important to add?
- Well, no. Not necessarily. Some people might see it as irrelevant, or useless. I see it as a new update, and very useful! I, myself, have come across some not so pleasant players in my time playing. Some players have followed me around, constantly spamming me in /msg. If I could use /Block, and I think a lot of other players will agree to this, they'll enjoy the silence from the annoying players.
This is just like a mute, right?
- Like I said before, no. It will only be blocking their chat from you. It will be like they can talk, but you won't see the chat. It can also enable them from sending friend requests, /msg, and party invitations.
What will the commands be like?
- Well, I was thinking the main command could be /Block *player name.* I don't really expect it to be like how the staff will mute someone, like how I've seen in videos, but I was thinking you could also do /Unblock *player name.* There isn't a certain amount of time they'll be blocked, it's permanent, until you unblock them.

Well, I hope you guys enjoy this small thread. I'd enjoy to see your comments, and tell me what you think!
- Cyber.

Anthousa

Apr 28, 2017
The Netherlands
I think that's a good idea because I've encountered enough annoying children who think they're funny but they're just really annoying.

And I just can not stand it. And I know for sure that i'm not the only one.

Reactions: CyberAutumn

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
+1 for this suggestion. Sometimes I really wish Cubecraft has this command. And as Dotsiallty says, staff member cannot be blocked. (and maybe friends -in your friends list- too).

PiffLegend

May 26, 2017
Definitely a good suggestion! This would help me ignore all those annoying people. Hopefully this will be added in the future!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom