Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Are you able to provide some screenshots or a video? It would benefit us greatly :)
 

Slime

Well-Known Member
Jul 10, 2016
33
8
83
Earth
I am trying to right now but while im editing i will describe scene.
I'm building to cyan. Gear: diamond chestplate iron everything else including sword punch1 bow and eff 8 pick. I have like 8 stacks of blocks. This is on teaparty. As im going I build from above and all of a sudden POOF.
 

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
2,559
7,011
459
Don't think Cubecraft is able to do something about it, building with shields always glitches out.
I would suggest don't holding a shield in your off-hand while building.
 
Last edited:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
2,850
3,046
398
Spain
bit.ly
Don't think Cubecraft is able to do something about it, building with shields always glitches out.
I would suggest don't holding a shield in your off-hand while building.
That's why I don't like shields...

Tip: Next time you are building a bridge, don't use it
 

Mr_Aro

Well-Known Member
It true I have had loads of trouble with glichting blocks and especially in dwarven eggwars map and storm another eggwars map.
The snow and half block of snow really glichtes me
I would like it, if they were replaced with something that doesn't glitch me :D
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
Top Bottom