Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

7bashko

Jun 1, 2016
I have a paypal account with 17 dollar inside it, and i want to buy lapiz account for 16dollars Now, so fast, but you guys does not support paypal so can i pay to the cubecraft's paypal account?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Unfortunately, you MUST use paymentwall. CCG does not allow PayPal because too many people charged-back.
Imma explain this more clearly
CCG's policy states you cant refund ranks or you'll be banned
When paypal was a thing on Cube, people would do chargebacks and then, when banned, they'd complain to owners, and often threaten to sue them?
So yeah it was a rather good idea to remove it as you can't prevent someone from doing a chargeback
I suggest buying paysafecards online using your paypal credit and then use the paysafecard to pay the rank.

7bashko

Jun 1, 2016
When paypal was a thing on Cube, people would do chargebacks and then, when banned, they'd complain to owners, and often threaten to sue them?
So yeah it was a rather good idea to remove it as you can't prevent someone from doing a chargeback
I suggest buying paysafecards online using your paypal credit and then use the paysafecard to pay the rank.
ty

Reactions: Ping Ether
N

Nikboo

^^
Thanks Ping :)
~ Locked

Reactions: Ping Ether
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom