Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this feature added to BINGO?

• Yes I like this idea.

• Yes but with a change or something extra (Comment What?)

• No (Why?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net
Hello all, I was playing Team Bingo for the first time yesterday with Fgeto, HurmitCurtis and Fellarackie, I was thinking it would be cool if in the tab (for example could go somewhere else) it showed how many items you had collected, similar to where it shows how many kills you have in Lucky Islands (and maybe other gamemodes I only really play, Bingo, Tower Defence & Lucky Islands). I think that this would be a nice little feature to add.

D

Deleted member 352903

This would be nice to have
Also, it would be nice if the EggWars tab list showed how many eggs you have broken during the game

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello all, I was playing Team Bingo for the first time yesterday with Fgeto, HurmitCurtis and Fellarackie, I was thinking it would be cool if in the tab (for example could go somewhere else) it showed how many items you had collected, similar to where it shows how many kills you have in Lucky Islands (and maybe other gamemodes I only really play, Bingo, Tower Defence & Lucky Islands). I think that this would be a nice little feature to add.
I agree, but they should probably fix the impossiblt to win games first before any updates.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
We thought about adding this, but we agreed that it would demotivate players if they see others with a lot my items than them. So we decided to not add it, and yes you can just look at the messages appearing in the chat, but if it was in tab, it's more obvious and direct.

D

Deleted member 352903

We thought about adding this, but we agreed that it would demotivate players if they see others with a lot my items than them. So we decided to not add it, and yes you can just look at the messages appearing in the chat, but if it was in tab, it's more obvious and direct.
Also, it would be nice if the EggWars tab list showed how many eggs you have broken during the game
And what about this? ^

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
yes you can just look at the messages appearing in the chat, but if it was in tab
Then wouldn’t it make sense to have each team being represented by a different colour
Because otherwise it is very very hard to keep an actual tally when they all look the same
All orange messages that say Team ____ found an item or just _____ found an item

Also couldn’t it be helpful in team mode even if only your team could see it

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net

I see the point but what about this:
upload_2018-4-7_21-11-29.png

Would that not demotivate people? In Lucky Islands on Jungle (24 player map) where I killed 11, half the map including myself.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I see the point but what about this:
View attachment 144414
Would that not demotivate people? In Lucky Islands on Jungle (24 player map) where I killed 11, half the map including myself.
Kills alone say nothing about your chance of winning. Simple as that.
Lucky islands in particular has a lot of single use items & items that can only be used once every so often. All that really affects your chance of winning in lucky islands is your armour & sword.

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net
Kills alone say nothing about your chance of winning. Simple as that.
Lucky islands in particular has a lot of single use items & items that can only be used once every so often. All that really affects your chance of winning in lucky islands is your armour & sword.
That wasn't my point to be honest, it was based entirely on the numbers being demotivate. But I'm aware of what you are saying I play lucky enough to know that

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom