Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
ok I'm actually very happy with this gamemode, don't mind me. I played this a lot back in the day on a private server.

I've played only a few games so far, and I already have a few suggestions in mind. Here they are:

First one regards voting:
  • My first voting category allows you to vote for game types.
    So you'll have the choice to vote between Normal mode, Speed mode, and Hard mode. Minimum rank for this one is up to you. Normal mode is the current bingo experience you get along with a few suggestions I'll plug into the thread down the line.

But for now, I'll talk about Speed mode.
    Speed mode will be built to match the tempo in Speed UHC, along with a type of fast smelting property. I'm not looking for any auto-smelt things like iron -> ingot or cow -> cooked steak, but the general things like tree feller & the fast smelting. Crops should also grow quickly.
    The cards can stay the exact same way as normal mode though.

Hard mode can be the outcome of @CommunistCactusfanboy suggestion, as I can't think of a better way to do it myself. Here's a link. If this one doesn't fit your liking, a possible alternative could be that you have to collect all items on said card. That would be pretty difficult too.

• The second category to vote from will be the option to vote for cards.
    Currently, everyone gets the same card to ensure at least some degree of fairness when it comes to difficulty. I don't mind this, but I'd love a mode where everyone has their own card to make it even more true to Bingo.
    Minimum rank is up to you here as well.
    The two voting options would be:
    -Identical cards
    -Randomized cards

• A possible team mode would also be pretty neat.
    The way this would work is somewhat different: The team gets one big bingo card that could support up to rows of 8 (or higher) and the entire team would have to collect items for that one card. The reason to why I wouldn't use 5, is simply because it'd be too easy to do with a team. Separate bingo cards within a team wouldn't work either, as there's probably going to be an afk player from time to time.

• If you've run into a player in this gamemode, you've undoubtedly discovered that PVP is disabled. That's fine and all, but you can't steal from someone's furnaces or take their crafting tables. I understand that this prevents the gamemode from being too annoying with others, but I kind of like being able to steal from furnaces & such. You'll still have to be somewhat careful about using them and such. The earlier this is changed, the better. Right now, I think it's safe to say that majority of the players assume that you can already steal from & take furnaces & such. If we change it now, players won't have to get used to the current system all too much.

• I don't know about you, but I always have trouble finding caves in gamemodes like this. It'd be nice if the amount of caves were bumped up by just a little bit!

I'll be adding onto this suggestion as time goes, so feel free to bring up your own ideas too.

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This is the worst game ive ever played. Actually a trash game soo boring. But thats my opinion :p If I liked the game I might like this post.
but.. this comment has nothing to do with my suggestion at all...
Seriously: If you don't like the game, that doesn't mean you can't support a suggestion.

edit: post I quoted is gone now, so this comment itself may appear as irrelevant. Delete it if you wish.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom