Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
Bingo! finally team mode: Feedback: become it in a permanent game jeje it's so cool and have so much potential
team number: like you can select if you want a team of 2 people or more because sometimes your team don't do anything so by this way you can just play with the people you want and you're sure all your team is working
Kits: you can select kits that can give you some basic items to begging to play like food or 20 planks of wood or sticks or something until but basic

Reactions: BehindThePalo

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
View attachment 141696
Hello CubeCrafters!

Last week we released Bingo in our Beta Games lobby. We were flooded with suggestions and comments on what you wanted in Bingo. So here it is, 1 week later and we have added in a bunch of community suggested features!

TEAMS

One of the most requested features was teams, and now we have it! Team Bingo has 4 teams of 4 people and you can work together to win the game. Your other team members will be glowing for you in game making it easier for you find your team mates.

View attachment 141702
View attachment 141701

VOTING

A new voting option has been added which will allow all players above an Iron rank to vote for the card type. You can vote for a line or a full house. A line only requires you or your team to collect 5 items in a row vertically horizontally or diagonally. A full house requires you to collect all 25 items on the bingo card.

View attachment 141698

REWARDS

There has been an increase in the amount of experience you collect for winning from 50 to 70. The player who collects the first item in the game will now collect an additional 5 points. For full house games the player or team will be awarded 5 points each for being the first to collect a line.

View attachment 141712

View attachment 141711

View attachment 141709

GRAVESTONES

Gravestones have now been introduced so you can retrieve your items after you have died. You will be told the coordinates of where you last died to track your grave with the use of the sidebar.

View attachment 141699
View attachment 141697

Once you find your gravestone you can either open it by right clicking on either your head or the soul sand underneath to collect only the items you want, or you can break the grave and it will drop all of your items.

View attachment 141700

LEADERBOARDS

Finally, probably one of the most requested feature not just for Bingo but all Beta games is leaderboards. Leaderboards can now be found in the Beta games lobby for all Beta games.

View attachment 141710

VERSION!
To play Bingo you must be using Minecraft 1.11 or higher

WE WANT FEEDBACK
We want to hear all of your opinions and suggestions on how we can change and improve Bingo. Though please note this game has been released in BETA and can be changed or removed at any time.​
HYPE LEADERBOARDS
SOMETHING I CAN NOLIVE :)

Reactions: Dutudy

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Thank you for taking community suggestions, this is definitely a step in the right direction! All we need now is more leaderboard stats.

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Honestly, huge fan of these recent updates. They are quality but it seems that we get something new every week! This is insane. I am loving the fact that management is taking into account what players wish to see. I hope that with player feedback on this we will be able to see this game mode as very popular and for it to thrive with a unique community behind it. It is great to see vanilla aspects being approached in a different and unique way for multiplayer. Really nice.

Hope to see more suggestions and different features added to the game in the coming weeks as well as the other two BETA games! As these are starting to get extremely interesting though development all the way up to release.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom